Pirate 4x4 banner

921 - 940 of 982 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Thanks, Tommy. I'm headed your direction this afternoon......Going to test her out at Wolf Caves this weekend.
No shit?? I'll see ya there! Hoping to head out from Austin in a few hours. Look for me and say hi. I'll do the same. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
New set up still under construction. 110"wb , 22" belly, 39 reds, Front and rear 14 bolts. First pic of the stance….. Still a lot to do obv.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good lookin highline. Not often I see one that doesn't look too high or as if it needs bigger tires.
Thanks. actually got the outers assembles and axle weight on the tires today. Took a measurement and I'm a cunt hair over 1" over stock suspension height

·
Mall Crawler
1,093 Posts
Ultra4 KOH EMC finishing street legal grocery getter. At the gym today-

Attachments

·
Registered
684 Posts
Nice looking jeep, where is that
I agree, very tastefully done and shares a lot of the vision I have for my TJ. Do you have a build thread or fab pics posted anywhere?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thanks guys! Don't really have a build thread on Pirate due to too much D-baggery. But maybe I'll throw more pics up on a new thread. Have pics.

So for example, I found late in my build I have a 1985 14 bolt due to the needle bearing pilot bearing. I found a cheap source of these bearings (most places want $75+) and got slammed in the tech section for my post. Because these assholes didn't know late 84 thru 85 had the different bearing. So not too active on here anymore...

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Not really that low but it's on part with some here. 22" to belly on 40s and 106" wheelbase. It's still in progress so that all might change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
2005 LJ. 2.5" suspension lift, 1.25" body lift, 35" MTR's. Belly up skid plate. I ain't ballin' out on 1 tons with full hydro, but it's a low-ridin' LJ.

921 - 940 of 982 Posts