Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 844 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was think we needed a thread for pics of low riding toyotas. Minimal lift, big tires, also specs on frame, skid and roof heights.
MedicDB's truck 37's no lift.

ADH8694's 4runner 37's no lift

·
Registered
512 Posts
i think i like this thread haha

2" of lift
42" iroks
2.5" up-travel (front)
still leaf sprung :(
lots of cutting
117" wheel base
25" skid height 28" if i would flat belly
about 6' 2" roof height. (about as tall as me)

sorry for the poser pic
will get some action ones as soon as my axle is back together.

·
Registered
715 Posts
edit 4-25-10 bottom of frame 25"

ill get the tape out tomorrow and take some #'s

i think its about 3 inches of lift, compared to stock top of bed to center of axles measurements.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts

ill get the tape out tomorrow and take some #'s

i think its about 3 inches of lift, compared to stock top of bed to center of axles measurements.
whats with your front shackle hanger, there is a thing called a frame tube....

·
Registered
512 Posts
im going to have to try that measurement to verify mine. i was just going off of the lift springs i had before and the 1" lower job on my recent build up. good thing i have a stocker in my driveway HAHA

·
Registered
715 Posts
they are 39.5's

and i dont have frame tubes because i dont have a toyota axle, its a dana 44 and i dont wana buy some $ shackles.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Ya'll are making me want to drop mine down a bunch. I'm on Chevy 63" with a 2" block and RUF bastard pack in the front, and I'd really like to be a couple inches lower. Have lots of room on mine, and don't mind cutting. I know dropping the rear end is easy with my setup, but figuring out how to do the front is another issue. The RUF pack is relatively flat, so it almost seems like going with a shorter shackle or moving the spring hanger up woud be the only way to go.

JH

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
me an fawkawph put a lot of work into cutting and beating the bed fenders back over an over to make the tire fit. cut, weld, beat back, over an over....there was no way to go lower than that without removing the bed.
edit: tires are/were 42 iroks.

·
Premium Member
13,751 Posts
Before the current incarnation the truck was sitting at 25.5" to the flat belly and 74" to the top of the cage sitting on 44's and tons.

Currently putting an 80 body on it, lowered the body mounts, swapped in an auto and new duals etc. It's now at 25" to the belly and 75" to the top of the roof which kinda sucks but it's still damned low for what it is. :D

·
Registered
956 Posts
DWT the new project is low and sick!

heres mine RUF, F150s 2.5-3" lift. 36s

now its even lower on jackstands and no axles. getting a dana70 next week out of an amberlamps.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Just rolled it out of the garage last night!
117 WB 17.5" to frame on 35s soon to be 37s..

Still needs fender trimming and paint bad...

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
My setup... RUF, 63's, 1tons, 42" IROKs... Currently getting cab swap and truggy'd..

EDIT to answer question: 24" to the crossmember... 29" to the frame... 47" rear springs from an 85 4Runner up front, 3.5"-4" up travel

Terrible cell phone pic, but the best side shot to show how low.

1 - 20 of 844 Posts