Pirate 4x4 banner

Low riding toyota pics

717K views 843 replies 316 participants last post by  mr. lemons 
#1 ·
I was think we needed a thread for pics of low riding toyotas. Minimal lift, big tires, also specs on frame, skid and roof heights.
MedicDB's truck 37's no lift.

ADH8694's 4runner 37's no lift

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
i think i like this thread haha

2" of lift
42" iroks
2.5" up-travel (front)
still leaf sprung :(
lots of cutting
117" wheel base
25" skid height 28" if i would flat belly
about 6' 2" roof height. (about as tall as me)

sorry for the poser pic
will get some action ones as soon as my axle is back together.

#10 ·
Ya'll are making me want to drop mine down a bunch. I'm on Chevy 63" with a 2" block and RUF bastard pack in the front, and I'd really like to be a couple inches lower. Have lots of room on mine, and don't mind cutting. I know dropping the rear end is easy with my setup, but figuring out how to do the front is another issue. The RUF pack is relatively flat, so it almost seems like going with a shorter shackle or moving the spring hanger up woud be the only way to go.

JH

#14 ·
Before the current incarnation the truck was sitting at 25.5" to the flat belly and 74" to the top of the cage sitting on 44's and tons.

Currently putting an 80 body on it, lowered the body mounts, swapped in an auto and new duals etc. It's now at 25" to the belly and 75" to the top of the roof which kinda sucks but it's still damned low for what it is. :D

#19 ·
My setup... RUF, 63's, 1tons, 42" IROKs... Currently getting cab swap and truggy'd..

EDIT to answer question: 24" to the crossmember... 29" to the frame... 47" rear springs from an 85 4Runner up front, 3.5"-4" up travel

Terrible cell phone pic, but the best side shot to show how low.

#26 ·
seen a few trucks here that are considered LOW to there owners but look rather high to me... kinda worthless with out frame measurements

38.5x15 15r and 24 inches to the frame under the door

#39 ·
seen a few trucks here that are considered LOW to there owners but look rather high to me... kinda worthless with out frame measurements

38.5x15 15r and 24 inches to the frame under the door
I was thinking the same thing about mine, i think it could be 2" lower, but i'm right 24.5" to the frame under the doors. I'm hoping my RUF conversion sags in the front to flat springs and I can lower the rear end to match. Once my springs settle in, no matter what i'll be searching for another 2" lower somehow or another.

Attachments

#28 · (Edited)

well if i remember correct im either 16 or 18 inch :confused: at the crossmember btu im not for sure ill measure and repost later this week

but yes dirtchicken i can fit 4D's :mr-t: .....in the back, 36 :grinpimp: up front but im a broke high school kid so i got 2 sets of 33/12.5/15 cheepos on wheels for $20 :flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.