Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our small extinguisher mounts have been such a success that we've been able to tool up to build them in higher numbers, and at a lower cost. We've decided to pass on this cost savings directly to you and are dropping the price! Our small weld on Mounts will now retail for $35 and the bolt on mounts will be $40, that's $5 cheaper than before, and lots cheaper than the other guys.

I know we're not the only company making a similar design of extinguisher mount, but there are a few things that I feel makes ours the best. First off is the design. We've gone through a number of different variations and tested them a lot to come up with a mount that simply does what it's supposed to. It stays attached, and releases only when you need it to. The biggest thing though is the attention to detail. Each one of these mounts is assembled and welded by hand, and we build them tight so that they dont rattle and drive you crazy.

Quality at a low price! That's our goal!

Just go to www.stinkyfab.com to order yours today! We have plenty in stock!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess the new price is working, cause I just about ran out of the last batch and am making a bunch more today to bring out to KOH. Anyone that's going can find our booth on Bestop Blvd. I'll have a bunch on hand for racers last minute tech requirements, or for spectators trail rigs.

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you're planning on coming out to KOH I have a box of these on hand in my booth, located on Bestop Rd Right next to the lounge.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KOH was great! We completely sold out of the mounts we had on hand, but we have a bunch more in stock now. I also decided to keep the sale going a while longer, so order em up while they're still on sale!

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These have been selling like hotcakes since the price reduction. I just built another BIG run of them to try and keep up!

Also have some other things in the works to announce soon. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,370 Posts
Let me know what they are so I can add them to my order possibly :p. Ordering 2 of these mounts btw. :D

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, we ran out after KOH and TDS. I'll be getting more printed soon and will get you a couple. Thanks for the order! :)

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got another batch of these back from plating. Just in time for KOH! Order em up now and have em shipped or find me in the 4643 pit during race week!

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Plenty in stock of both sizes! Ready to ship out to you!

all mounts are also now zinc plated for corrosion resistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts