Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working on wiring and plumbing on my engine and have a few questions about where some things go and if they are needed.

First is an electric sensor or solenoid in the top of the intake manifold right behind the throttle body. Has an electric plug to it and a hose off of it I'm not sure where it goes or what it's for?!?

Attachments

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next are two hoses off of the throttle body, actually three but I think the lower left one is steam port from water pump. The two I'm wondering about is the top one on side of TB and long lower hose as well?!?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
First picture is the EVAP canister purge valve remove it and plug the hole its not need unless you need to pass emissions.

Second picture is your fresh air inlet for the PCV system should go to the pass side valve cover. You need this.

Third picture is the TB heater lines remove them and run the steam lines from the drivers head in to the top of radiator.

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First picture is the EVAP canister purge valve remove it and plug the hole its not need unless you need to pass emissions.

Second picture is your fresh air inlet for the PCV system should go to the pass side valve cover. You need this.

Third picture is the TB heater lines remove them and run the steam lines from the drivers head in to the top of radiator.
Thank you.

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thank you.

I have a spacer kit on my f body water pump which has a steam port in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts