Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you Bitch's head'n to Moab For the National Rally this year? I know it's a few months out, but I figured I'd ask just so maybe I could put some faces with all the notorious names I've come to love and read about(at least read about).

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
no but I did meet Pendy at the ROAV Summer Rally:flipoff2:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Are any of you Bitch's head'n to Moab For the National Rally this year? I know it's a few months out, but I figured I'd ask just so maybe I could put some faces with all the notorious names I've come to love and read about(at least read about).
Yeah i'm comming. in my Stock ass D1.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The "Bitch" finger wasn't directed at you personally, but more as a whole group.....just like the understood "you" from gramma class as a little shit!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Mike you are actually going to take your "Stock ass" Disco. I mean the Disco is very capable in stock form but I would fit a 2" lift in there for added clearence if you can.:)
of course I am. look J I don't need a lift and 33's like your Disco to offroad. I mean your Disco is cool and shit and it looks badass but I'm going to wheel mines stock and then see what it may need. Are you going it would be nice to show your ass up.:flipoff2::D

oh wait I forgot you got a new job now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'll be there, as will a few from around the state of FL. Not dragging mine, taking a buddies, he is nervous that the doorless-wonder won't make it. I think he has a point, broken in the yard for a couple of months, spankin' new fuel pump and new to me dizzy (rebuilt) one outing and the alternator takes a dump, then spankin' new alternator and now no start.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts