Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LS1 - LS7 alternator relocation bracket kit

This kit is designed to fit LS engines with F-Body belt lines. It will work with ANY LS engine, including truck blocks, as long as you utilize Camaro water pump and crank pulley. It moves the alternator to the passenger side cylinder head. This allows more room on the driver side for your four link suspension. The belt on the engine is only to show routing at the alternator and is not included in the kit because everyone uses different power steering pumps and pulleys. We have been running this set-up on the Bomber Fabrication race car for over two years with no problems.

Kit features

* CNC Machined brackets from 6061 T6 aluminum.
* New 105A alternator - Option 140A alternator, or up to 320A billet alternators
* New Belt tensioner
* New high grade socket head hardware
* Alternator pig tail

* Option, 70mm over sized pulley to slow down the alt. If you like to make your motor sing like me this pulley will help make your alt live a full life. $20

* New option, billet Mech Man alternators. This alternator can be built to several output options ranging from 170 amps to 320 amps

* Our newest option, billet idler bracket to create more rap on the power steering and crank pulleys. $80

We can also supply any PSC steering parts that you may need.

$450 plus tax and shipping

Check us out at http://bomberfab.com/ where you can get more info and order on line!

909 499 3537

LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 LS7 LQ4 LQ9 L76 L92

Attachments

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Randy, forgive me I am new to the LS motors, but what would you use on the other side for the power steering pump? I have nothing on the front of my motor right now and need to get the accesories up as high as possible. I have a big ass donkey bracket right now that came off a truck 6.0, but I am running a flipped car intake and I have a car waterpump. Basicly what I am asking is what the hell do I need in addition to your bracket system, and can you PM me a price for your system without the Alternator. Thanks!

Travis

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill get some pics of my full system that I use on my car asap. I have run either a Howe or PSC pump that mounts to the driver head. I also have a fabbed idler bracket that sits below the ps pump that gives more belt rap on the crank and ps pulleys. If you are want to run this system you will need to get a F-body crank pulley. The belt line on the F-body motors is 3/4" closer to the motor than the truck set-up. Also your stock alternator is not compatible with this bracket. Hope that helps. Let me know if I can help you out.

Randy, forgive me I am new to the LS motors, but what would you use on the other side for the power steering pump? I have nothing on the front of my motor right now and need to get the accesories up as high as possible. I have a big ass donkey bracket right now that came off a truck 6.0, but I am running a flipped car intake and I have a car waterpump. Basicly what I am asking is what the hell do I need in addition to your bracket system, and can you PM me a price for your system without the Alternator. Thanks!

Travis

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
54 Posts
That thing looks great, now if you could just build one to hold a cs144 and a 40# Leece 320 I'd be a happy camper... I'm all about the DC power.

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are some pics of the alternator system on the new Bomber Fabrication race car.

Attachments

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back up for Christmas

·
Registered
46 Posts
wiring

who did your wiring harness and programmed your pcm? i've got a ls2 i'm trying to find the best place for the money to do my harness thank you

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The harness and computer that I'm running came from CBM.

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the orders guys.:D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Do u offer the brackets for the power steering to i like this set up if it comes with needed bracket for power steering pump

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do u offer the brackets for the power steering to i like this set up if it comes with needed bracket for power steering pump

I do offer the idler pulley bracket set up separate from the alternator kit.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 264 Posts