Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE A 1999 CORVETTE LS1 FOR SALE. IT HAS NEW CAM BEARINGS INSTALLED AND HAS BEEN COMPLETELY PREPPED AND READY FOR ASSEMBLY. I HAVE AN LS6 CAM AND AN 90MM MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR. I ALSO HAVE THE UPGRADED TO THE 6.2L COILS WITH INDIVIDUAL HEAT SINKS AND INCREASED SPARK,I HAVE NEW MAIN AND ROD BEARINGS , EXTRA FUEL REG AND FUEL RAILS WITH INJECTORS WATER PUMP , AND PAN. . ALL YOU NEED IS THE LS6 INTAKE AND VALVE COVERS AND THIS ENGINE SHOULD PUT OUT SOMEWERE NEAR 500 HP.
IF YOU BUY IT WITH IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO ILL THROW IN A LIGHTNED FLYWHEEL AS WELL. ALL FOR ONLY $1650.00
i AM LOCATED IN ST.LOUIS AND i WILL SHIP IN THE US ONLY, i AM NOT SURE OF FREIGHT BUT I WOULD GUESS AROUND $450
IF YOU BUY THIS ENGINE BEFORE OCT14 I WILL SELL THE WHOLE THING WITH SHIPPING FOR $1950 !

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
What about a wiring harness and computer? I'm interested and could possibly pic it up this weekend. Send me some pics to [email protected] please.

·
Registered
353 Posts
HAVE A 1999 CORVETTE LS1 FOR SALE. IT HAS NEW CAM BEARINGS INSTALLED AND HAS BEEN COMPLETELY PREPPED AND READY FOR ASSEMBLY. I HAVE AN LS6 CAM AND AN 90MM MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR. I ALSO HAVE THE UPGRADED TO THE 6.2L COILS
99 LS1 w/ LS6 cam will NOT make 500 hp...sorry dude..but that's BS.

throw on a 200 shot..then yes..you will get 500 hp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts