Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a long shot, but if anyone is interested in coming to Clayton OK weekend after next (March 8-9)
Lone Star Land Cruisers will be out in force.
Plans are for a newbie safety/training course most of Saturday, and running all types trails on Sunday.
Hard core runs will be going on both days.
Right now it looks as if we will have 30-40 rigs in attendance, so in the case that you are within driving distance, flying distance you won't "have" to have a rig to participate.
The e-ticket will be shotgun seat with Rollin' Nolen, or Kristie.............maybe a raffle for these 2 seats?
Anyway, thought I would toss out an invitation just in case.

PM me or Nolen if you are interested.
Butch

·
Registered
410 Posts
I guess I'm gonna have a late trip home on Sunday evening... :D I have 5 more hours of a return trip than you lucky DFW folk.

Too bad I'll not have my new bumper done... :(

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Butch+ Nolen I think I'll be able to make it. Give me some details. I wanna go.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Lego said:
Hey Butch+ Nolen I think I'll be able to make it. Give me some details. I wanna go.
Hey Alex,

We will be staying at the Clayton Lakes State Park, south of town.

On Saturday, we will be wheeling at Mr Freilling's land 15 miles north of town, so we will be meeting in Clayton to pick up those that stay in Hotels and then we will head north.....

Freilling's place is great...hard and easy right next to each other.

Bring it on!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Butch did you put this on the lslc board? I did not see it.if not I will let every one now about it on Thursday. i would like to try and make it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts