Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you do when this valve goes bad besides replace it

there must be something out there that can replace this with out screwing up your brakes

I know it is used to adjust pressure to the brakes but with the big meats we run we want all the pressure we can get and replacing this stock valve is expensive

is there a bypass valve that can be put in place of it the will allow the brakes to function and bypass after you let off the peddle

anybody done anything like this before

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
smtyblt said:
what do you do when this valve goes bad besides replace it

there must be something out there that can replace this with out screwing up your brakes

I know it is used to adjust pressure to the brakes but with the big meats we run we want all the pressure we can get and replacing this stock valve is expensive

is there a bypass valve that can be put in place of it the will allow the brakes to function and bypass after you let off the peddle

anybody done anything like this before
http://www.russellperformance.com/automotive/index.html

I run this on my fj45 for the rear.

I would remove the stock LSPV and run this or just remove the valve and run nothing, fj60's don't use the LSPV, like the 62 and 80's so you can probley get away without it.

John H

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.