Pirate 4x4 banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
i just figured out who you are your so funny hows your bumper doin tell blondie bring me my axle and nobody will get hurt
bumper is doing fine...despite all the gaps you left in it :flipoff2: just kidding.

Reaper looks good tearing it up in the magazine, I need to come check out the shop someday.

Blondie is on here too, he wants to give you back the dana 60 so he can stop living his life in fear and sleep at night...haha.

Hobsdaddy said:

Reaper looks good tearing it up in the magazine, I need to come check out the shop someday.

Is that your rig in the Latest 4x4 rag..the Reaper? That is a cool ass mud truck!

You ever take it on the rocks? Looks like it would kick ass.

Welcome Newbie :flipoff2:

frankie fountain said:
YES YOU CAN BUT THE FACTORY IAC.THROTLE POS. ARE DIFFRENT PLUGS ON LT1 I AM WORKING WITH STREET AND PERFORMANC TO CUSTOM TAYLOR THIS HARNESS TO FIT CORRECTLY TPI HARNSS IS SHORT AND OVER THE CENTER OF INTAKE LT1INTAKE.COM IS AVERY GOOD TECH FOR THIS CONVERSION THANKS FOR YOUR INFO ;)

Discussion starter · #24 ·
wngrog said:

Is that your rig in the Latest 4x4 rag..the Reaper? That is a cool ass mud truck!

You ever take it on the rocks? Looks like it would kick ass.

Welcome Newbie :flipoff2:
yes thats my reaper asm1 yes i take it on the rocks and loose steep dirt hills it was built for all obsticals the mud is one of theme and lots of steep creek banks i have a supercharger on the way it shood help me with moor torqe in the big rocks.i'm building a four seat asm2 for dan dibble rat motor 400.turbo,atlas3,2.5ton rockwells 4wheel steer 44cut boggers and coil overs revers 4 link .:usa: as soon as dans leaves we are starting for customers asm3and asm4 both will be 2seaters.im going to sale mine :confused: and then buid a new chasie hopfuly asm5.:) thanks for your intrest

Frankie, what is an Atlas 3? Didn't know AA had anything other than Atlas II.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
nobody20 said:
Frankie, what is an Atlas 3? Didn't know AA had anything other than Atlas II.
atlas3 has 32 spline front and rear outputs you tell by blue oil seal cover. this way you can run 1410 u joint yokes. ;)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.