LWG meets Redrangie.

LWG gets protection.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second.

Cut the frame horns to bring in the bumper another 2 inches. Had to trim the left quarter, but at least with the right one destroyed we didn't have to touch that one.

The bumper is shaped like a "v", and actually sit flush with the lower crossmember/frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
9V said:
looks like nice work, but with it shaped like a triangle like that can you still stand on it?
Nope, but considering I didn't even have a bumper before this isn't a problem. I can always just lower the tailgate if I need a step.

I was looking for the slimmest (sp?) bumper I could get that looked good and offered good corner protection.

Oh yeah and a recovery point, which we are still working out.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Old Scout said:
Please tell me you didn't drink the GUINNESS out of the can!!!
the nitrogen canister makes it ok, but it still tastes a little tinny. for guinness on the go its best in a bottle:D

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
9V said:

the nitrogen canister makes it ok, but it still tastes a little tinny. for guinness on the go its best in a bottle:D
It's called a wiget can :rolleyes:and it's ment to be comsumed from a glass!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
so i didnt know the name of it, big deal

and its BEST in a glass but its easier from a can/bottle, especially camping or working in the garage

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
9V said:
so i didnt know the name of it, big deal

and its BEST in a glass but its easier from a can/bottle, especially camping or working in the garage
Oh great a 17 year old schooling me on Beer! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Adam STFU!

·
Registered
12,060 Posts
9V said:

how did i know that edit would eventually happen:flipoff2:
Maybe when you grow up, you can tell me why ABC (Amherst Brewing Co.) porter tastes more like stout...I simply thought they labled their kegs wrong...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Looks cute Larry :flipoff2:

Will it be done so we can go to Moab in April. I would sure hate for you to get something done ahead of time so I am not waiting in your garage tapping my feet while you polish your chrome drive flanges :D

Seriosly it looks nice but I am with you on how to mount the recovery points to it. Now that I actually see it what you were talking about last night makes sence.

Late

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
9V said:
looks like nice work, but with it shaped like a triangle like that can you still stand on it?
Thank you. Your head was my inspiration.

j
:flipoff2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts