Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
at best acceptable but i would not say they were cool. besides thats weight up top which is bad:flipoff2:

·
Registered
244 Posts
I saw those and thought they would be unique. Then I thought about how damn cold those things would be in the winter and I pussed out...:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I picked up a couple nice looking rocks on a trail we run in Canada and was going to make my own, but decided that snapped-off Dana 44 spline stubs were more hard-core......I'm all about the dumb widgets made out of useless junk......

.......and I bet Camo's 40-spline gun-drilled 300m super glitter Dana 60 shafts will make nice shifter knobs when he finally breaks them.

·
thhhpptthh!
46,772 Posts
im welding threaded inserts onto my shifter so i can just screw on a couple of hiems. one LH and one RH... = 2 spares

thats what i call jeep storage maximization! :D

·
Registered
875 Posts
4Bangler said:
I picked up a couple nice looking rocks on a trail we run in Canada and was going to make my own, but decided that snapped-off Dana 44 spline stubs were more hard-core
You too?? How big is yer pile of sheared stubs?:eek:

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Tin Bender said:
Rocks are "okayeee", But SKULLS are da "Shiznit" :flipoff2:
I gotta a chrome skull on my t-case lever, I'm looking for these for my trans shifter, where'd ya get 'em from?

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I always wanted to do the skull shifter knob, but drill out the eye sockets for a couple of red LEDs. :flipoff2:

Pete

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Those would be great in my Taco for the daily rigors of commuting... Unscrew it and bounce it off the car of that asshole yuppie that just cut you off :flipoff2:

Can you say road rage :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts