Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a M416 military trailer for sale. the rear panel has been made into a removeable tailgate. This can be restored to original fairly easy if you wanted to. It has new inner seals, bearings, shocks and wiring. Pics are at http://photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]
Has a spare tire and wheel. $450 OBO Located in Southeast Texas, (Nederland to be exact). contact Paul at [email protected] or 409-721-9324

·
Registered
217 Posts
I need to evaluate a oil burning problem with my jeep now. If it just turns out to be seals then I can have enough cash to pick this up. I'll be coming through Texas in March and can pick it up on the way. I should know by this weekend on the oil problem.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
DaJeeper said:
I need to evaluate a oil burning problem with my jeep now. If it just turns out to be seals then I can have enough cash to pick this up. I'll be coming through Texas in March and can pick it up on the way. I should know by this weekend on the oil problem.
Are you offering to pick it up for me or for yourself?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sure, I'll pick it up for you but I'll just keep it :)

It's because of you, you lake Elsinore dude, that I have oil burning problems :)

I was out there last weekend and did some wheeling out in the canyon behind where the Hang gliding folks are. You know where the trail motorcycles and quads go in the Cleveland National Forest.

Looks like either I busted a seal or ring. Anyway, I'm burning oil big time.

Are you the same dude selling that nice CJ7?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
DaJeeper said:
Sure, I'll pick it up for you but I'll just keep it :)

It's because of you, you lake Elsinore dude, that I have oil burning problems :)

I was out there last weekend and did some wheeling out in the canyon behind where the Hang gliding folks are. You know where the trail motorcycles and quads go in the Cleveland National Forest.

Looks like either I busted a seal or ring. Anyway, I'm burning oil big time.

Are you the same dude selling that nice CJ7?
Yup, that's me! Wildomar is pretty tame too! There is a hill climb way back in there that is a real test though. I haven't been out there in a couple years though. And I live 15mins from it.

If you're serious about picking that trailer up for me, let me know. I want one to pull behind my Bronco out to Johnson Valley when the EB is finally ready.

I think you emailed me before about building a cage, right?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yeah, I found that hill the hard way. I came around from the back and found my self at the decline. I saw a couple of trail bikers going down it and it was so bad for them they had to pull their bikes down. It was my first time wheeling with this jeep and I was by myself (no other jeepers) and far from home so I did a 3 point turn around and went back the other way.

I was kidding about picking up the trailer for you. I have been looking for a trailer like that for a long time so if I can get it I'm going to try. Having some engine issues so I'll know soon if I can pick it up.

Did you sell your jeep yet?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
DaJeeper said:
Yeah, I found that hill the hard way. I came around from the back and found my self at the decline. I saw a couple of trail bikers going down it and it was so bad for them they had to pull their bikes down. It was my first time wheeling with this jeep and I was by myself (no other jeepers) and far from home so I did a 3 point turn around and went back the other way.

I was kidding about picking up the trailer for you. I have been looking for a trailer like that for a long time so if I can get it I'm going to try. Having some engine issues so I'll know soon if I can pick it up.

Did you sell your jeep yet?
Nope, still for sale.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Trailer

I am looking at building an all aluminum version of a M-416 trailer. You would not know of anyone who has documented all the dimensions for one do you?

What would it take to get you to take some pictures and measurements for me? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts