Pirate 4x4 banner

1401 - 1410 of 1410 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah, we ended up buying some land way out in the cut, hoping problems with neighbors & local govt/zoning/code enforcement/law enforcement/etc. are all behind us...
If Cali doesn't work out; open arms here in Arkansas for y'all lol. 300k could get ALOT of land out here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in how the Hydromax brakes are setup on the Deuce. I have a M818 and am looking to do something similar.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Stoked to hear that! You gonna fill us in on all the updates or are you guys laying low? Love all the col Shi you guys do. Wish I could find half the motivation you all have.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Haven't had much time or money to work on any of these projects since we bought land, but we're finally getting settled. Almost finished with my old 66 chevy, that'll be back on the road soon. Also pulled the front axle out from under my FJ80 truggy to widen the housing and rework the front suspension. Plan is to finish the motorhome is next on the list, but will probably end up having to sell it. Maybe just part it out, sell the box separately, or on top of another running deuce of 5-ton. If anyone is interested in whole or parts, let me know...

·
Registered
313 Posts
I am interested in how the Hydromax brakes are setup on the Deuce. I have a M818 and am looking to do something similar.
Sorry, haven't been on here much in a long time. Finished hydromax conversion and 95% of deuce restoration, but then the govt started releasing 5-tons so switched over to that platform. Deuce will end up getting sold or turned into some kinda ratrod or something, doesn't really have any purpose anymore, so not sure. Would make a fun driver with that LDS, especially at 1/2 the weight of a stock deuce, if chopped it up.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Sorry, haven't been on here much in a long time. Finished hydromax conversion and 95% of deuce restoration, but then the govt started releasing 5-tons so switched over to that platform. Deuce will end up getting sold or turned into some kinda ratrod or something, doesn't really have any purpose anymore, so not sure. Would make a fun driver with that LDS, especially at 1/2 the weight of a stock deuce, if chopped it up.
Damn. Looks like all the pics are gone from this thread:confused:

How much for the deuce? What's your IG?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Dunno, haven't given it any thought, but my phone number is 831.423.5060 if you wanna talk about it. And think there's something wrong with my img hosting, trying to figure that out. ig is @Gatosbros

1401 - 1410 of 1410 Posts