Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time in approx. a year and a half my FJ40 will leave the garage under its own power… I am running straight headers, no brake lights, no fender flairs or horn.

Aside from the obvious items (fire extinguisher, chase vehicle, towing equipment, ear-plugs and a HUGE :D )… what should I plan for? :confused:

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Isn't that just one of the coolest feelings, when that long project rolls out. Get it dude:D :D

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Mustard Dog said:
Isn't that just one of the coolest feelings, when that long project rolls out. Get it dude:D :D
Can I get an AMEN??? Something magical about rebuilding your junk and it actually working, and driving again under it's own power. ARRR ARRR ARRR :beer:

Oh yeah, PICS!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it gets better...

It gets better in that
a) I have ALWAYS wanted a cruiser
b) this is my first one
c) I paid $750 for it and the motor was trash so I only drove it a half mile before I took it into my garage and did a frame off and all the mods you see below
d) I have done all the work myself with your help
e) my neighbors will hate it!

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Re: it gets better...

FredTheMonster said:
It gets better in that
a) I have ALWAYS wanted a cruiser
b) this is my first one
c) I paid $750 for it and the motor was trash so I only drove it a half mile before I took it into my garage and did a frame off and all the mods you see below
d) I have done all the work myself with your help
e) my neighbors will hate it!

GET IT

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
i know you're running some sort of trac bar in the rear, right?!
cause otherwise you'll be posting in the wanted section for a new pinion shortly!:flipoff2:
congrats on the build-up. we definetly need to see some pics.

almost forgot:
hey newbie::flipoff2:
welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts