Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post a pic of a friends Zuk- fresh outta the shop. He flipped his hard top over in Cedar City last year and has been working hard on getting the new one together. He put in the Fuel injected 1.3 from a '91, power steering , and the drivetrain parts from the old hardtop- Looks good!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah- But you gotta know this guy- I hafta hand it to him though - he takes that little rig everywhere and never has any problems- Bad spotting got him flipped over in Cedar. He's not real hardcore, he just likes to get out and see the backcountry, and do a little camping, drink a few :beer:. Real mellow and his rig reflects that- to each his own I say.:)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
OCNORB said:
Yeah- But you gotta know this guy- I hafta hand it to him though - he takes that little rig everywhere and never has any problems- Bad spotting got him flipped over in Cedar. He's not real hardcore, he just likes to get out and see the backcountry, and do a little camping, drink a few :beer:. Real mellow and his rig reflects that- to each his own I say.:)
Hey, that's cool. You could argue that he has the right spin on things...

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
:eek: it fawked up a nice hardtop............. :( .........then replaced it with a soft top???? :confused: what a shame..........:flipoff2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts