Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running a 86+ Housing with a 96 Cruza Hi-Pinion 3rd.

Anyone have an exploded view of the e-locker? I waited 3 months for the "cable actuator" from Downey and finally said screw it. So, Do i build the relay box? shift it over to spool? or what? Any info you guys have would be cool.

Anyone in the Portland, OR area wanna swap rear axels? I'd be happy with a lo-pinion Detroited rear with 4.10's or so.
Cord

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
K, I think I answered most of my own questions. To manually actuate it you pull the actuator and move the collar with a screwdriver?????

Anyone use the Inchworm harness? I want to keep it simple.
Cord

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey i live in vancouver. and have an axel or two to trade. call me . 360-903-4097

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No shop sucks!

Only catch is that I just moved here and have no garage. My perches are different widths and my wrap bar would need to be cut off my axel and put on the new one.......

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
Have you been running a high pinion in the rear?:confused:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
The inchworm kit is easy to copy, its just trailer cable, a toggle switch and a LED. In fact i have a parts list and wiring diagram for it. Its really easy to install. let me know if you want me to email it to you..

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
cord318 said:
Short wheelbase, it works, haven't any problems, it's different, etc.
Cord
Well, it's not THAT different....I had a high pinion E-locker in my flatty for the last 4 or 5 years, and I know Sam from SRC is running one as well.

It does work, but I always wondered when I was gonna break it. (never did, but now I have a low-pinion with a longer wheelbase so I won't worry so much)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts