Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got weezer preped this morning for some new rear fender wells. Here is my first thought on how I will cut them. Lets see some of your guys photo chop ideas

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
looks good... now start cuttin'!

:p

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Weezer said:
Well i got weezer preped this morning for some new rear fender wells. Here is my first thought on how I will cut them. Lets see some of your guys photo chop ideas
for shame! i cant stand to see a good flatty be cut...*turing head*

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Making The Cut

Chrisjeep7 said:

for shame! i cant stand to see a good flatty be cut...*turing head*

Dont feel too bad, most of its bondo anyway

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Jaffer said:
Sometimes too much is too much??
I agree and I like jaffers line too. Only because the light is so low. Also, I would use more tape:flipoff2:
Go to town!!!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gripguru said:
Also, I would use more tape:flipoff2:
Go to town!!!

Ok I will:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
To me ... a bad line back there reminds me of a tong on a fat ass. :flipoff2:

MillerMan's line is very nice, on the other hand ...

Same goes for going too severe in front and not leaving or adding back some of the triangle metal at the rear under a flattie cut.
To me, it shows just a little too much inner well and is much less pleasing to the eye.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
If you're not moving the rear axle back like 6", why bother. I think it will look gay with the axle in the stock location and the rear cut out.

jmo.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I like the way Jaffer's look.But I agree with Aggro.If your not moving the axle back leave it.Or just open them up a little.I cut mine like Jaffer drew but now am going all the way around to the fender well.I moved my axle back 6.5",so my 36" swamper is even with the back of the tub.Cheepin:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you havent moved the axle back then do like Jaffer said but I moved my axle back 4 inches and then cut mine..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts