Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 of these, a white one and a blue one. The blue one is brand new, never even had a bit in it. It came with a kit I bought, but I'm getting a BHP454 by rebate, so I don't need this one. The white one has drilled 2 holes, other than that, it's also new. I bought it as a kit for the mini batteries. I need to sell one or the other, or I'll sell both and live without a drill for a few weeks if I get 2 buyers. This is just the drill, no batteries or charger. I'm asking $70 shipped by Priority Mail for either one, I can cut someone a break if they want both for some reason.

I have an extra charger, it's brand new except for my initials and last 4 written on the bottom in silver sharpie... I can try to wipe it off with nail polish remover or something if someone wants it. $100 shipped for either drill and the charger.

I also have the brand new case that came with the mini-battery kit, hold the drill, 2 extra batteries, and the charger. If you want the case along with a drill, all I ask is the difference in shipping, because it won't fit in any Priority Mail flat rate boxes.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
is this a hammer drill? got any pics?
Yes, they're both hammer drills. The green one and white one are identical except for color, and that I chucked a bit in the white one once. Sorry, I don't have any pics... but they look just like brand new drills. I can post pics in a while if you'd like.

EDIT- Pending sale on the blue drill and charger. The white drill and the case are still up for grabs.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blue drill is sold. Charger, white one, and case are still available, if anybody wants them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts