Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but the only thing I found was people wanting to do 4-wheel disk brakes with a manual MC.

I am looking for a non-power MC setup for discs front, drums rear. It would just need to handle 1/2 ton axles.. this is a mostly stock Wagoneer, Dana 44 disks up front AMC 20HD drums in back. After I swapped my 4.0L engine in, there isnt any room for the power booster since it is on the engine side of the steering column, and just inches away from the intake manifold.

so.. who knows of a van/truck that has manual brakes with discs/drums?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hmm, on Summit's website they show a Wilwood 3/4" bore but single-reservoir and say it is made for hydraulic clutches, not brakes :confused:

Also.. just measured.. need the rod to be about 5.125" from the mounting surface to the center of the hole on the rod

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I am in the simular situation, can some one post pics of the one from summit and the EB stuff. Thanks

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Thanks the good start guys just got my order in today, And before you buy a mastercylinder take a minute to call Wilwood and talk to their tech people they will get you hooked up with just what you need.:D

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts