Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 2231 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Still looking for more links but it's pretty fresh yet. Best I can gather is shooter is up in a room in the Mandaly Bay.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GF is talking to friends there right now, fuck me we were supposed to be with them at that show. So they said they heard the shots and hauled ass, they are currently way down past the welcome sign and working their way back to their room.

Best info I am getting from the MSM is maybe one shooter is dead in a room at Mandaly.

·
Registered
22,077 Posts

·
Registered
22,077 Posts
That's a lot of rounds, drum magazine maybe?
Unknown.

They were firing from above into the crowd. Several people have said the shooter(s) were firing from the 20th floor of the Mandalay Bay.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Just listening to the new over here(uk), the police have killed a shooter on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel.
Reports are however suggesting multiple shooters and as far as I can tell the hunt is still ongoing.
Also reporting mass casualties :(

·
Registered
22,077 Posts
Holy fucking shit I'm so freaked out right now. Don't even know anybody in Vegas.
We have friends from San Jose there. Currently barricaded in their room.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got in touch with another friend who moved there last month, she said the whole strip is on lock down. She's stuck inside Cosmo and can't leave to go home. She said everyone has been herded away from the entrances and entrances are being covered up.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Think I'll stay in the woods from now on, not like I wasn't going to already. So sick of crazy fuckers shooting up innocent people. Craziest videos I've ever seen.

·
Registered
22,077 Posts
#mandalaybay on Instagram. Damn. :(

1 - 20 of 2231 Posts