Pirate 4x4 banner

641 - 660 of 2231 Posts

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,072 Posts
it should hurt your feelings because bump stocks being outlawed and rate of fire limits mean the end of semi-automatic weapons. because those items are tied to the definition of fully and semi-automatic firearms.

i wouldnt doubt if stupid Hillarys comments do kill the Hearing Protection Act.
There was already a public brief that they have been mothballed.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I understand the only reason I pointed it out is a lot of people saying he just sprayed the crowd. This shows it was more personal than that.

im not taking a shot at Hank, but the disbelief or "look at what he had" is pretty ridiculous. He had about as much as what 10 million other people have in this country. a bipod? so what? scopes? ok. OMG this was [email protected][email protected][email protected]#

no shit he planned it. anything like that is planned, but everything that is intended to kill people is planned. just depends on how well and how smartly it was done.

of course everyone is going to jump on the guns, but just like someone else pointed out, a dude in paris ran a truck into a crowd of people and killed more. would we be more or less shocked if a dude took a diesel tank 18 wheeler and drove it into the middle of the crowd and lit it up? would the people be less dead or injured? would it be more or less of a tragedy?

would there be calls for 18 wheeler bans? tanker control? all outdoor concerts must have 100 yards of concrete traffic barriers in all directions? where does it stop? where does it end?

my theory is no more SHOT show in Vegas and every hotel will have metal detectors when you come in.

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
You are 100% correct. I am just stating my opinion that it wont hurt my feelings if the bumpstocks are outlawed. Besides that, I can almost guarantee you that the libs are going to go after one of 2 items out of this... either the bumpstock/ slidefire or rate of fire. I am pretty sure that a lot of lib gun haters are youtubing bumpstock this morning and they are going to be lighting the pitch forks before supper time!
So...are you saying we need a law or a way to limit how fast someone can pull a trigger?

:shaking:

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,538 Posts
Anyone seen the leaked pic of the body? buddy showed me on his phone but wasnt sure if real, and currently at work...
Which body? I’ve seen quite a few this week and it’s only Tuesday.

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Anyone seen the leaked pic of the body? buddy showed me on his phone but wasnt sure if real, and currently at work...
Which body? I’ve seen quite a few this week and it’s only Tuesday.
Looks like it could be. Same floor with casings all over the place, older white guy. People are really good with photoshop now so I never know.
What site reddit?
35% for death.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4462/36803774433_58bf1cf8a7_b.jpg

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
You are 100% correct. I am just stating my opinion that it wont hurt my feelings if the bumpstocks are outlawed. Besides that, I can almost guarantee you that the libs are going to go after one of 2 items out of this... either the bumpstock/ slidefire or rate of fire. I am pretty sure that a lot of lib gun haters are youtubing bumpstock this morning and they are going to be lighting the pitch forks before supper time!
Hell I can bumpfire my AK without a bumpfire stock. Ban AKs! My friend has an AR with a light trigger and sometimes it will bumpfire just pulling the trigger gently. Ive never tried bumpfiring it because I dont want to waste his ammo but I know I could and it would be easier than the AK.

Jerry Miculek can pull the trigger on most guns faster than they can even cycle. Ban Jerry Miculek!

:shaking:

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Burning rain delay time at the mall that the von Maur shooting took place in. 30 rounds and killed 8, wounded 4 more shooting less than 40 rounds. . All the talk of multiple shooters is stupid. The guy could've easily done It on his own with wide open spaces and lots of weapons.

Attachments

·
Registered
22,077 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I like long guns. I don't know a whole hell of a lot about them, but I like to shoot some targets about once a year. I've heard of bump stocks before but never looked into that they actually did.

The first time I heard of a bump stock was from one of those broke bullshit artists that seem to never shut up and don't know anything. He went on about how it fired twice with one trigger pull. That was the only time I've ever heard of one, and it wasn't something I was interested in from his description.

So today I pull up youtube to figure out WTF it really is. I can't believe that fawking thing was legal to start with. There is absolutely no way they won't be banned in days.

In case you don't know what a bump stock is, here is an excellent video showing the install and operation. :smokin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DTjSla-O8
yes. excellent video.

641 - 660 of 2231 Posts