Pirate 4x4 banner

821 - 840 of 2231 Posts

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
I tried to watch but I tune out when someone can't get their point across without cussing every other word.
yeah, he has some dumb ideas too
plenty of interesting stuff to say otherwise, as with everything you filter out the shit.

Had a good one about flying with a gun in every bag so that you can lock all your checked bags. Suggested using stripped AR lowers, and surplus rocket boxes as luggage.

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
guess this was probably already posted, but i haven't been keeping up with the thread very well.

USA Today reporting that there were no fully automatic weapons used.

The hotel suite used by the Las Vegas gunman to rain deadly rounds down on concertgoers below revealed an alarming arsenal of 23 weapons and accessories, including semiautomatic rifles, scopes and hundreds of rounds of ammunition
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/03/what-gun-used-las-vegas-shooting/726743001/

·
Registered
643 Posts
Not trying to be the turd in the punch, but we have members who have posted in this thread who lost people there.
Agreed.

Some of the shit in the meme thread too.

You don't look like a hardass making light of this tragedy, you look like a cunt.

There's nothing about this situation, that's funny.

Fuck anyone that thinks otherwise.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Agreed.

Some of the shit in the meme thread too.

You don't look like a hardass making light of this tragedy, you look like a cunt.

There's nothing about this situation, that's funny.

Fuck anyone that thinks otherwise.
Do you understand gallos humor? It's a way to cope with situations that make no sense. You HAVE to laugh to keep from.... Well..... insert inappropriate shooter joke here.

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
Yup trying to assess who needed help.

Check the pulse on that one girl and it pushed blood out of her mouth.

Why he was videoing though I don't get

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
And yet held the camera perfectly for each person. Some things just make you wonder. Who videos themselves doing that, not to mention perfectly one handed.

I hate to be that guy but things seem off with it all.

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,320 Posts
And yet held the camera perfectly for each person. Some things just make you wonder. Who videos themselves doing that, not to mention perfectly one handed.

That’s the world we live in now. Where actually helping isn’t nearly as important as recording it for social media...

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Well, here I go with the tinfoil...and yes I'm going to try to make sense of what this psychopath did...

The type and amount of ARs, to include accessories seemed contrived. As we've already commented on, he had far more fire power then he needed or used. Of that firepower, he had over a dozen different models of major manufacturers, all of which were listed by name in AWB legislature attempts. For accessories, he had several that were previously listed in legislature to be banned, from slide fire stocks to certain muzzle devices to bipods to magazines. Furthermore, he had tannerite (and just ammonium nitrate) stashed in his vehicle and house. Much of these items went seemingly unused, some in neat stacks in his room.

Additionally, this guy wasn't a looney toon by most standards. No social media diatribes, no crazy rants to his local paper, etc. He was a regular old guy who went out and bought everything the legal way. No 'loopholes'. No illegal modification. No laws broken prior to his escapade.

It seems like this was his personal attempt to have legislation enacted. In previous incidents, we could always point fingers: 'it was a stolen weapon' 'he was mentally unstable' etc, etc. Not this time.

Not calling this some false flag tinfoil weirdness, but I think that it was his agenda to do it this way.

Sorry, just my late night two cents.

·
Registered
7,964 Posts

Especially because he had no idea how to help or what to do, and admitted that several times. Not saying he shouldn't have tried, but seemed like documenting what he did was for attention.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Do you understand gallos humor? It's a way to cope with situations that make no sense. You HAVE to laugh to keep from.... Well..... insert inappropriate shooter joke here.
I get that.

It's shitty timing though and incredibly classless, from people whose lives weren't personally affected by this.

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Not trying to be the turd in the punch, but we have members who have posted in this thread who lost people there.
Your right without saying it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Safety third!
11,378 Posts

Ugh. I think what I've done in serious situations. Most recently a girl collapsed outside of the local grocery store puking all over, and it was over 100° outside. A random woman and I were the first persons to do anything about it.

Taking pictures was the last thing on my mind, and she never produced a camera either. It's just not the first thing, or X whatever thing that comes to mind if you care about helping.

Disclaimer: Not watching that tonight. I don't need it to know it's weird.

·
Safety third!
11,378 Posts
Well, here I go with the tinfoil...and yes I'm going to try to make sense of what this psychopath did...

The type and amount of ARs, to include accessories seemed contrived. As we've already commented on, he had far more fire power then he needed or used. Of that firepower, he had over a dozen different models of major manufacturers, all of which were listed by name in AWB legislature attempts. For accessories, he had several that were previously listed in legislature to be banned, from slide fire stocks to certain muzzle devices to bipods to magazines. Furthermore, he had tannerite (and just ammonium nitrate) stashed in his vehicle and house. Much of these items went seemingly unused, some in neat stacks in his room.

Additionally, this guy wasn't a looney toon by most standards. No social media diatribes, no crazy rants to his local paper, etc. He was a regular old guy who went out and bought everything the legal way. No 'loopholes'. No illegal modification. No laws broken prior to his escapade.

It seems like this was his personal attempt to have legislation enacted. In previous incidents, we could always point fingers: 'it was a stolen weapon' 'he was mentally unstable' etc, etc. Not this time.

Not calling this some false flag tinfoil weirdness, but I think that it was his agenda to do it this way.

You're not alone and I certainly don't think you're out of line.

·
Registered
12,994 Posts
Ugh. I think what I've done in serious situations. Most recently a girl collapsed outside of the local grocery store puking all over, and it was over 100° outside. A random woman and I were the first persons to do anything about it.

Taking pictures was the last thing on my mind, and she never produced a camera either. It's just not the first thing, or X whatever thing that comes to mind if you care about helping.

Disclaimer: Not watching that tonight. I don't need it to know it's weird.

Unfortunately people have changed. When my wife was in a wreck and the other vehicle overturned, three people videoed it. my wife jumped out of her totalled car to go try and help the lady out of her overturned truck.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Definitely crossed my mind a time or two.

I'm also thinking he did a little practicing. The gloves, multiple rifles... He knew shit would get hot and start jamming. Just wondering how long this was in the works. I hope that note gets leaked.

·
Registered
38,234 Posts

Not sure where tinfoil comes into play here. This is precisely what it looks like.

My tinfoil theory is that Paddock just happened to be the guy in the perfect suite, and someone else broke in and did all the shooting. But there's nothing to support this outside of Paddocks apparent complete lack of motive.

821 - 840 of 2231 Posts