·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bringing this back up, we are offering 35% off anything we sell on MasterPull.com for KOH racers in any class.

-Alex

·
Registered
330 Posts
Emc Racer mod class at Koh Jv 2012 Great Savings

Bringing this back up, we are offering 35% off anything we sell on MasterPull.com for KOH racers in any class.

-Alex
I want to thank the guys at master pull for the savings in equipment we just bought it really helps a small team racer , or anyone for that thought . # 4577 emc mod class at Koh 2012 .

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Thanks for your support guys:smokin:

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any discounts for koh volunteers?
Give me until after Thanksgiving and I will start a new thread with volunteer discounts.

-Alex

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bringing this back up for the drivers, should be releasing the volunteer discounts by the end of this week.

-Alex

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bringing this back up, we have had teams calling in for the past few weeks.

35% off retail pricing!

:eek:

-Alex

·
Slingshot...Engaged
644 Posts
Can we pick up rope from you on the lakebed? I'm running a warn 9.0 RC and was thinking of buying an "extension" from you.

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would much rather do as many of them as we can and ship them now. I don't know how much product we will be bringing down to the lakebed and trying to coordinate times to pick something up down there is always a hassle.

-Alex

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bringing this back up for those drivers that are waiting until the last minute. Give us a call to talk about any questions you might have concerning your recovery setup.

We offer winch lines, extensions, recovery kits, and all the hardware you will need!

-Alex

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bringing this to the top, don't wait until we are on the lakebed to figure out your recovery gear situation!

-Alex

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the pictures. Those are great shots from last years recoveries on Trap Door!:smokin:

-Alex

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We are glad to support you and have you using (or maybe I should say abusing) our products, Erik.

-Alex

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's coming down to the wire, get your rope ordered before we leave! We will have limited quantities on the lakebed so make sure we have what you need now.

-Alex

1 - 19 of 19 Posts