1 - 20 of 453 Posts

·
Battle Masher
2,246 Posts
Can i have your EXO cage? :D

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
man that sucks to see a nice rig like that go to get trashed. so what is the plan for that thing? and can i have the exo? i live in riverside. how bad is it jacked up?

·
Man Child
24,725 Posts
Chris, you are definatly a more understanding pers than I. It would have taken every fiber of my being not to strangle the person that rolled my rig. I realize that accidents happen but when you put that much time and effort into something it's very hard to remember that. I'm anxious to see what your going to come up with.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Welcome to the club. I have never been a fan of the EXO. Now you can streamline that badboy.:D

·
Registered
725 Posts
toy 4 rox said:
evry time i barrow some thing it breaks but that is just not right.good to see you making the best of a bad situation.did not take you long to get at it
Remind me never to lend you anything!!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Sawzall has had it's day. All the body work has been cut off. Some guy from Riverside named Chris came and picked up the cage, bed, bumper and nerfs just a few hours after seeing this thread.

Yesterday the rig was 3,500 lbs. Now it's 2,400 lbs. Figuring the cage, seats and plastic will weigh about 400 lbs that should put the rig at 2,800 lbs when finished.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 453 Posts