Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got my new shoes for the TRUG! check um out...

THey are maxxis trapador competition stickies!!

So the question stands.... will my shit break! :eek::flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
I think you'll be OK with the little 37s... that's the reason I wanted you to get sticky 40s, to really put the rovertracks stuff to the test.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you'll be OK with the little 37s... that's the reason I wanted you to get sticky 40s, to really put the rovertracks stuff to the test.
dont judge me!!!:grinpimp:

·
Registered
267 Posts
man those are bad ass

I just saw that Maxxis is now doing the creepy crawlers in 255 85 16 I may have put some on my little disco lane then I can feel sorta like the big boys:grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant wait to get these on the rocks to se how they hook up!!! they are gonna rock in moab!

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
I cant wait to get these on the rocks to se how they hook up!!! they are gonna rock in moab!
You'll be able to break if you try hard enough. I mean, we did put a man on the moon after all.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You'll be able to break if you try hard enough. I mean, we did put a man on the moon after all.
DUDE LEAVE THE COWBELL OUT OF THIS!!!! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I don't like you right now Lane I really don't like you right now.

J/King:grinpimp:

Dude you're Rover truggy is fucking awesome bro and those tires look badASS

·
Registered
415 Posts
I saw a set of those in person last weekend and couldn't believe how soft the tread compound is! They should be awesome on the Rover.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Those look sick! What are you running for 17" rims?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The rims i got are the Trail Ready HD 17 polished alluminum wheels.. they should be here tomorrow, or monday at the latest, Ill post pics as soon as they get here...

STICKY like your moms HONEY BUNS! YEAH!! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Betcha one of those bastards sticks better than 4 of my shitty Michelins :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm jealous...I've only got 37" Creepies in street spec.

We've not long ago just had Australia's biggest comp Tuff Truck Challenge (www.tufftruck.com.au) and there were quite a few rigs running the comp spec Trepadors. Man they hook up on rock:eek: There were a few mud to rock transitions with steep climbs and they just held like shit to a blanket.

And don't worry about the RoverTracks gear. Keith will just build you some more if you bust it.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ohh yeah im not worried about my rovertracks stuf..

Spares! haha come on james, if your there, ill just pull stuff on when you passed out! :flipoff2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts