Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
ZUK Herder
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
so i went to pick and pull and got one for 23 bucks it went on supper easy and fast. I ended up with about a 1/4 inch of room between my air shock and the mc. thanks 4RnRick for the good tech
is the front line out the line that goes to the front brakes? just want to make sure i got things right!
rick went :nuke: so if you want updates you may want to PM "elotsip"

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Has anyone found a MC with 1" or bigger bore that will be a bolt on to the sidekick tracker.

·
Registered
879 Posts
so i did the subi mc this week wow talk about easy. the bolt mod is all that takes any kind of time. and with 37" creepy's this thing will stop. this is much better than it used to be! had to pump it to get it to stop. even after bleading the breaks it wouldn't build enough to stop. now the peddle will only go half way and stopped! sweet. this was all of 15 min to put in, it toke longer to go get the bolt than to do the work.

·
Registered
879 Posts
What the hell happened to Rick?????:confused:
he pulled all his threads for like the third time so i dont think they will let him come back!

but the install of the subi mc is way easy. and my toy axles with 37's on them will lock them up in the dirt! and wow stop very well out on the street. mind you i cant go over 20mph but they do stop nice.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Has anyone found a MC with 1" or bigger bore that will be a bolt on to the sidekick tracker.
i'll let everyone know what i find. i have a 1989 Ford LTD/Crown Vic M/C that looks promising. if it doesn't work out i will find one that does. i need better for my rig's 4 wheel discs.

·
Registered
879 Posts
i'll let everyone know what i find. i have a 1989 Ford LTD/Crown Vic M/C that looks promising. if it doesn't work out i will find one that does. i need better for my rig's 4 wheel discs.
the subi one is 1 1/16 bore but i guess it wont fit the trak/kick booster bummer. the sami one works good. but i dont know if you would want to put it in the trak/kick

21 - 40 of 71 Posts