Pirate 4x4 banner

13121 - 13140 of 32468 Posts

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
You the Apex guy or the guy with two tickets to the women's march? As a side note, how was Cher? Normal person? Snotty bitch? Does she smell like an old person? :flipoff2:
APEX guy. Other guy was her body guard. The meme was about feminism and the need to have to male body guards. My detail for the day was walking all VIPs about one city block from a check in table to the back of the stage. I walked Cher, Madonna, Amy Schumer, Chrissy Tiegen, Julia Roberts, Scarlet Johansson, Alicia Keyes...just to name a few. Michael Moore and Jake Galyham were a few of the guys.

Cher didn't say much. Alicia Keys was actually super friendly and stopped to sign autographs and take pictures with everyone. Even got down on a knee to take a picture with a fan in a wheelchair. Chrissy Tiegen was super easy on the eyes and I did things to her in my mind that John Legend has never thought of.

Primary client for APEX is NFL stadiums with the Eagles being the home team for me. Have worked other details like the Popes visit to Philly, FireFle Festival, Pocono Raceway and Redskins games. This year we just did Metallica and have U2 coming up. Also ran King of the Hammers Security for 9 years until I fucked that up on the home front :shaking:

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
Dude ol the left looks like dave cole's brother. He plays security at koh every year.
are you fucking kidding me? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

13121 - 13140 of 32468 Posts