Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Good plan. So long, Canada. : flipoff2 that no longer works here:
I am going to call up VS and ask for Jeff tomorrow, first thing in the morning, and explain to him that :flipoff2: is the absolute first thing that needs to get fixed.

Just for you, aper!

·
Registered
66,773 Posts
I'LL HOLD MY FUCKING BREATH while you get your panties fluffed by ol Jeffy there...

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
We're having a family get together tomorrow. It's a combined birthday party for the youngest daughter and one of the grandsons.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Started a new job this week. I'm moving from Lansing MI to the UP, so I'm heading down to grab stuff out of my polebarn and seeing my wife and kids I haven't seen in a week.

·
Hophead
77,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Started a new job this week. I'm moving from Lansing MI to the UP, so I'm heading down to grab stuff out of my polebarn and seeing my wife and kids I haven't seen in a week.
congrats. I've never been to the UP, always wanted to check it out

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
congrats. I've never been to the UP, always wanted to check it out
Lots of lakes, pines, birch, and poplar trees. Also ass deep in snow 6 months of the year. :p

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Going to hang out south of the Sand Hollow with my cousins. Fucking driving up from Mesquite this afternoon; 7 out of 10 vehicles had Kalifornia plates! WTF???

·
Hophead
77,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Was down at the lake this evening with friends, we were talking to the locals that have accepted us into their group and got to talking about how crazy the park ws going to be and parking would be impossible so we would probably not be around till next week. Few minutes later one of them came over and said if we ended up coming out, park at a particular house just across the street and just give them a heads up so they know who's car is there. Then they invited us to their annual crawfish boil tomorrow :D Looks like weekend plans have changed, now hopefully the weather will cooperate. Have to smoke up a batch of Bird's poppers (is that the name? In the food section)

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Lots of lakes, pines, birch, and poplar trees. Also ass deep in snow 6 months of the year. :p
And, the biggest ass biting black flies you've ever encountered the other 6 months.

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
And, the biggest ass biting black flies you've ever encountered the other 6 months.
Very true. We had them in the northern part of Wisconsin where we spent our summer vacation. Nasty things for sure./

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am going to call up VS and ask for Jeff tomorrow, first thing in the morning, and explain to him that :flipoff2: is the absolute first thing that needs to get fixed.

Just for you, aper!
You have to release his cawk from your lips first , just sayin board cheerleader. : flipoff:

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,538 Posts
We were at Hermosa/Manhattan yestetday, people didnt give a fuck about any of this corona bullshit, even cops were walking around without masks laughing
I drove through there yesterday saw the same thing and that’s when I decided to go for a bike ride.

i thought about buying a to go cocktail at the Poopdeck, but no cupholder.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts