Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breakfast Burros, w/Egg, potato, onions+Peppers, salsa, wrapped up in a 12" flour Tortilla.
Hot Dogs, ALL BEEF. 1/4#
Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers 1/4#
French Fries Hot + Crispy
Chips
M+M's
Snickers
Huge Homemade choco-chip cookies
asst. soft drinks
water
COFFEE
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

K-ton

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
So where are you going to be located?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As of right now, it looks like I will be setting up shop on the upper end of Lower Woodpecker, about 20 yards from the main course :flipoff2:

K-ton

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hey 4x how long are going to be servin the burros??

If this is a morning only thing, I think I just might have to get my ass out of bed a little earlier!!:D And yes I am completely food motivated;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to be out there early, maybe burros and coffee by 7-8,
We will be there all day during competition Saturday and Sunday.

K-ton

·
Registered
749 Posts
I just wanted to say fourbychef you have one kickass job. Too bad your stuck slaving over a hot stove all day while everyone's out having fun though huh? Or do you get a few breaks to go check out the action? :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Fawk, I was really looking forward to the cold and limp french fries (shouldn't you be calling the Freedom Fries? )"
HA HA Pazuzu

"I just wanted to say fourbychef you have one kickass job. Too bad your stuck slaving over a hot stove all day while everyone's out having fun though huh? Or do you get a few breaks to go check out the action?"
Hey Pete!!!
I have the baddest job I could want,,, I love to Wheel, and I cook for a living, and enjoy it!!

Everyone should enjoy their jobs as much as me.

K-ton

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
good to see you on the end of the trail..........saw you talking to erich in az................ thanks for the chow........ no pirate discount huh???:flipoff2: :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kewl guys, thanks, I aim to please, LOL.
Not very cheffing of me out in the rocks, but that is the grunt side of catering.
I had fun, took some good pictures, will post laters.
Very Nice people of Calrocs/Narrca.
They put on a great show, congrats to all the great drivers.
It was kewl to meet some PBB members there!!

K-ton

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
4xchef burros are monster. Glad they fixed you up on Sunday between obstacles so you could catch more of the action. Nice meeting you.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
We need more locals to represent in these events, we have some of the best wheeling in the country here.
We also have some pretty tough competition with the local guys.
There is another Calrocs/Narrca event in July, I would like to see all the local guys get in on this, MMMM-K?
Randy Ellis took first, Robby from 4 wheelers took second.

We should of had Pazuzu, Erichaz, JackA, MarkMason, Clifton, Pat, Chris, all you guys had a chance at the kitty. Not 1 Toy entered in the competition. (cept maybe a cruiser)

K-ton

·
Registered
24,998 Posts
I don't think my rig qualifies as stock mod anymore, and there ain't no way my factory IFS is running unlimited :D

But if they ever have a true amateur class run, "run what ya brung", I'd sign up.

Nice meeting ya, I didn't get back near the tent to eat after BLM threatened us with the gallows for being near the petroglyphs :eek:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those were stock modified :eek:
I wouldn't touch the way they had them running around the rocks with my truck, and I am stock-modified!! LOL

K-ton

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Pazuzu said:
I don't think my rig qualifies as stock mod anymore,
why, did you take the ratchet strap off that was holding on the passenger door?:D :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
fourbychef said:

We should of had Pazuzu, Erichaz, JackA, MarkMason, Clifton, Pat, Chris, all you guys had a chance at the kitty. Not 1 Toy entered in the competition. (cept maybe a cruiser)

K-ton

I think I may have done better at this event had I entered. I was still alittle gun shy after the bitch slappin' I got at Put Up. Maybe I'll run at the next AZ comp. That one should be way better for both competitor and spectator. The comp is going to be on private land, an old quarry.;)

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Thanks k-ton the pictures
I wish i would have to give you some more business

1 - 20 of 20 Posts