Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew of someone local to get the michelin xml or xzl tires from? I'm in Mobile Ala. I'm looking for some in the 44" range for a Ford Superduty. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I left boyce equipment a message. I know stazworks has them. Any where else? Anyone running these have some mileage inder them and can give me some info on them. Thank You.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
I left boyce equipment a message. I know stazworks has them. Any where else? Anyone running these have some mileage inder them and can give me some info on them. Thank You.
they will be perfect for your big gay superduty amll cruiser

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
You suck at this game.
:laughing: you cant even spell mall correctly... :flipoff2:

but i have to agree... his truck will fit right in with that "my pic-em-up truk has gots bigr tyres than ya tractr dus" kinda look. :barf:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mall Crawler, Mall Cruiser, and whatever. I already have an offroad rig. This is just my good truck. Theres nothing wrong with a high riding truck on the street. It does see the woods during hunting season.

WTF does this have to do with help finding the tires? !!!! Why post to say some dumb shit. If you have nothing related to the article dont post.

The post didnt say tell me your dumb ass opinion. I guess you have nothing else better to do.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
94 F150 39.5" TSL'S SHOW TRUCK A.K.A amll CRUISER. Learn to spell then post a comment. Try hooked on phonics it might just work for you.

I guess being I dont have a Subaru with 18's on it and most likely a fart pipe on back. I don't need to post huh.

Pick up truck with bigger tires than your tractor. And your running 39.5" tires. My tires will be 4.5" taller than yours. WTF !!!.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Mall Crawler, Mall Cruiser, and whatever. I already have an offroad rig. This is just my good truck. Theres nothing wrong with a high riding truck on the street.
Just so you're not confused, This is an Off Road forum, not the stupid tall street truck forum. Maybe if you could understand the distinction, you wouldn't get flamed. Ask a question relating to your offroad rig, most likely it'll be answered.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
if you have to put huge tires on your mall crawler i would say avoid the michelins. just get swampers or something. sure you dont need valve stems to run michelins but they are some heavy sumbitches!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have asked questions about my offroad rig here and got good info. Im not confused. You and a few others need to pull your heads out of your asses and either offer a helping hand or shut the f#*k up and find someone elses post to f#*k up with this bull shit. This forum does not belong to you. And is not yours to tell me what kind of forum it is. Go back to the ghetto and fab something.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Fordman. Thats what I was told by another guy running them. I guess I'll just have to go with a TSL or something lighter. I talked to a guy who has broke a dana 80 on a F350 with 52" michelins. I didnt want anything that big. I dont want to go over 44" tires.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I have asked questions about my offroad rig here and got good info. Im not confused. You and a few others need to pull your heads out of your asses and either offer a helping hand or shut the f#*k up and find someone elses post to f#*k up with this bull shit. This forum does not belong to you. And is not yours to tell me what kind of forum it is. Go back to the ghetto and fab something.
whoa there! calm down spanky... no one was trying to make you get your panties in a knot...

maybe you need to look around this site a little more before you start snapping at people. :laughing: yes, your tires may only be 4.5" taller than mine, buuuuut... mine are about 12" wider. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I like wide tires I was just tring to find a tall tire that I can get some mileage out of. My name isn't Spanky. And your tires would be 4" wider. :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
You type "ass" and "shit", but censor out fuck? :laughing:

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
well didnt we get his pantys in a knot, :flipoff2:

As it was said above, this is a hard core off road site ( well most the time :D ). We have all seen plenty of superdutys on big ass tires, at the mall. For the street they can run large tires without braking too often. I got the 44 tsl on my truggy from a friend who had them on his 03 f250. he took them off because it was eating unit bearings every 5-10k ( with light off road use - logging trails - hunting ) so he sold it and i got the near new tires.
If you want some milage i beleave you can get the XML in a 38 " - but they have 20" wheels. your truck would like them better than a large heavy tire -

and as for the hits on my subi - suck my nuts newbe. its not a ricer - it sounds like a pissed harley ( got to love the subi boxer ) and will smoke your shit, and get 28 mpg. - and i only list it because it is AWD :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts