Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say something about Mile High Motorsports In Denver Colorado. those guys are great. they have some the most professional attitudes of any shop I have ben in. great guys with Tons of knowledge and care in helping you get what you need for your application of use. Good products and great prices. They do some very nice cutsom suspension and tube work I have seen in a long time. I wont buy any of my parts anywhee else after talking with them. If you are in the denver area and are looking fora reliable shop call them. their number is 303-289-2262. just wanted to let the GOOD word out on these guys. -Josh

·
Registered
11,315 Posts
"To add to it, you come on here and start advertising for a company that you have obviously spent money at. Was it my money that you spent there?"

Way to nail him to the cross!

·
Registered
982 Posts
take a lesson

Rock Star said:
I just wanted to say something about Mile High Motorsports In Denver Colorado. those guys are great. they have some the most professional attitudes of any shop I have ben in. great guys with Tons of knowledge and care in helping you get what you need for your application of use. Good products and great prices. They do some very nice cutsom suspension and tube work I have seen in a long time. I wont buy any of my parts anywhee else after talking with them. If you are in the denver area and are looking fora reliable shop call them. their number is 303-289-2262. just wanted to let the GOOD word out on these guys. -Josh
on how they treated you and take care of you buisness!welchers will get their due.lord have mercy,but judgement is coming,fear the lord cause he is just!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Also in Denver Ill do whatever I can to help just let me know :trooper:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Judging by the people I know who have posted in that thread on CO4x4 Rock Star doesn't have a financial interest in this shop, so at least he's not trying to advertise for the place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts