Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are those the standard wheel/tire packages that you put on the bobbed dueces in the picture above?

What about paint schemes?

If I put in an order for one how long till completion from time of order until ready to deliver?

Do you deliver and if so how much to South Carolina?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I'd be interested in pricing on delivery as well. I seem to remember something in one of these posts about $2 a loaded mile. Is that right?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Just to let you know any vehicle under 26,000 max gvw does not require a cdl NOW IF YOUR TOWINF A TRAILER WITH A GVW GREATER THAN 10,000 GVW YOU WILL REQUIRE A CLASS A CDL. Yes even if its your flatbed towing your rock crawler on the back. Lovely DMV.
It's bullshit but what you gonna do. I got a ticket for that not too long ago I have a B cdl. They didn't tow my rig but made me leave it in a parking lot and leave. I went around the block waited csame back hooked it up and towed it to my destination.

I want a cheap deuce what do you have????
I have about 20 trucks in stock- cheapest runner Deuce- $2500

Are those the standard wheel/tire packages that you put on the bobbed dueces in the picture above?

What about paint schemes?

If I put in an order for one how long till completion from time of order until ready to deliver?

Do you deliver and if so how much to South Carolina?

Thanks.
We can do different wheels/tires and different paint to your liking. We would do some shopping for the best freight rate--- figure 10K lbs and about 20' long.

Yeah, I'd be interested in pricing on delivery as well. I seem to remember something in one of these posts about $2 a loaded mile. Is that right?
I think it can be delivered for less than $2 per mile.

·
Registered
10,507 Posts
quick question - what model 2.5 or 5 ton trucks come with a cummins? I am partial to cummins for ability to fix and make HP
5 Ton.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
We would do some shopping for the best freight rate--- figure 10K lbs and about 20' long.
You know source a shipper? Cool! How much for one setup (like the one above) but without the winch and the rear rims flipped (tucking the rear tires in) like the front shipped to 01341? I'll have to empty out my piggybank and count my change...way cool. I'd stil like to know about a snowplow setup 1st though.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
You know source a shipper? Cool! How much for one setup (like the one above) but without the winch and the rear rims flipped (tucking the rear tires in) like the front shipped to 01341? I'll have to empty out my piggybank and count my change...way cool. I'd stil like to know about a snowplow setup 1st though.
Try Uship for bids on freight---

A truck like you are asking about is $7500-- $6000 for the truck, $1000 for the tires, and $500 for paint.

·
Registered
231 Posts
WOW. That makes me re-think life. I need a crew cab deuce & a half
I hear that.... I've got a little x-mas bonus coming and may just set it aside & save a bit more to get one of these. I have to check and figure out some logistics getting it home.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wish you were closer to VA... Any ideas how to find one of these closer for a price like that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
How much does it cost to lift and spread the rear axels on m35a2 w/w to fit 53" ?

i liked how 46" look on a deuce
but 53" on a deuce :eek:

thanks jack

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
How much does it cost to lift and spread the rear axels on m35a2 w/w to fit 53" ?

i liked how 46" look on a deuce
but 53" on a deuce :eek:

thanks jack
Jack- we dont do that (unless someone had alot of $$$)-- too much engineering and work--- we just stick with the 46s!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here is a pic of what they look like when bobbed

How much for this one only on the same tires, etc?

Drive it off a tall cliff!!!

or Bob it and put 49" tall tires on it---

So how much for this one without the winch w/ trailer, can you paint the whole setup flat black for the same price as normal? Thanks. I would be buying one and driving it 1200 miles up I5. :smokin:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #179

How much for this one only on the same tires, etc?

So how much for this one without the winch w/ trailer, can you paint the whole setup flat black for the same price as normal? Thanks. I would be buying one and driving it 1200 miles up I5. :smokin:

I can paint it black- give me a call for info- 760 248 6214

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
I thought you had to be a US citizen to buy these? you canadians may want to do some checking.

Correct! I will only sell to US citizen.

161 - 180 of 351 Posts