Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Miller Bobcat portable welder $2400 obo
ONLY 53 HOURS! mostly used as a generator!
located in van wert ohio 45891
6500W Generator, 20 h.p. Kohler gas engine
with trailer and welding leads
4-120 outlets and 1-220 outlet
runs great
works great

email or call

[email protected]

thanks,
greg

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
someone needs a good deal on a sweet welder for their trailer!!

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just got done using it, works perfectly.

ONLY 53 HOURS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
If it weren't sitting on such a shitty trailer it might sell better... :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
actually, a coat of paint, and some new wood and the trailer would be decent, matt just never painted it after he made it, and i have no way to get he welder off the trailer.

the story with the welder is that a freind of mine (a welding instructor) bought the welder new to use to make fences, time never permitted him to make many with his 2 full time jobs he already had, so the welder just sat except when his brothers shit spreader needed fixed at the farm, so he used it for that a couple of times, then i borrowed it. while i had it, matt got a job in texas, and had no way to take it with him, so i'm storing it for him till i t sells.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Just checked e-bay for similar units. Yours is very competitively priced considering the very low hours! You could probably get more than your asking price if you post it up there.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks, but if i did that, it would sell quick, i need to use this thing this winter for some mods i plan on the rig, so i'm in no hurry to sell it. once it is gone, my tight ass has to pony up for a welder of my own, and matt doesn't seem to be in the biggest of hurries to part with it either.

greg

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
still have it! going on ebay in a couple of weeks if i get some time to get the trailer painted! just made some new link bars with it the other day, damn does it weld nice! i think i've hit 54 hours on it now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts