Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into mini safe options; who's got 'em, likes, dislikes... ?

I like the fingerprint recognition concept, but those're expensive, and I haven't found one yet that opens the way I think I want.

·
Registered
425 Posts
i have the 4 finger pad one, and i luvz it

·
Registered
373 Posts
BTT also looking for one that would mount concealed to a bed frame. I was looking at a 4 finger one the other day and the door on the thing about flew across the room and made a racket too.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I use and sell the Titan Gun Vault - see the gallery for some pictures.

It comes with two mounts, so I can secure the mount under my desk, for instance, and the other in my Tacoma. Also, when I travel and don't have either one of my mounts available I can secure it with a laptop cable - Although I do sell extra mounts. Here's some specs on my POS website. Disregard the retail price, just PM me if your interested and I'll give you a quote w/ PBB discount. I do group buys also.

Electronic safes have their place, but most of the portable ones I have considered stocking didn't cut it. The Titan gun vault is all mechanical and is the shit. I especially like the dimensions: 11” L x 8” W x 2.5" H...anyway, check it out.

Oh, if you guys are referring to the GunVault (4 finger pad one), I don't regularly stock these but I can get them easy.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the GunVault (4 finger grooved safe) and love it. I've had it for 10+ years and am in and out of it every day - no problems.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
i have a DAC gun safe, and have had it for about 6months...no problems after 2 in/outs per day, every day. $60.00 at my gun store.

i bought it after reading a lot of good reviews on it. i could probably fit 3 full size handguns in it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts