Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was really bored today so i built this the berral is made out of a nail and the scope is a peace of round stock that i chucked in a cordless drill and sanded down

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh ya i hand carve the stock out of a door shim a stained it bombay mahgany
fawk i needs some spelling lessons

·
Registered
822 Posts
very neat. i bet the stock woul be uncomfortable if it was of proper size.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
you should re-barrel it with a real barrel, something that you can actually fire. this guy at work was telling me when he was a kid they used to take a bike spoke and shave off a match head into it, then put a pellet in it from a shotgun shell, probably number 8 shot, who knows. he didn't say how it fired though.

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
you should re-barrel it with a real barrel, something that you can actually fire. this guy at work was telling me when he was a kid they used to take a bike spoke and shave off a match head into it, then put a pellet in it from a shotgun shell, probably number 8 shot, who knows. he didn't say how it fired though.
Yeah....it works.

If your dad is really cool....he'll teach you how to make a match gun out of a clothes pin.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Yeah....it works.

If your dad is really cool....he'll teach you how to make a match gun out of a clothes pin.
There was a pistol close to that size at the last gun show I went to. I think they said 2mm or something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts