1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
For Giggles here is the one I started when the scorpion first came out.:smokin:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I know that Sonni was throwing around the idea of building a mini Scorpion for his kid. He was going to use some Samurai driveline parts, so that they could play together. I don't know if he ever got around to actually making it, though...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks to be some sort of 4wheel drive quad suspension and possibly entire frame... Would be fun as hell for sure!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Looks neat untill you notice the seat to cage clearance--bell ringer for shure (I'd still take it though)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Sweet, I have always wanted to make something like that. Little Sammy would be a good start. Or take one of those imported mini trucks (cabover things) and put some Sammy axles under it. :smokin:

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Somebody asked about that thing a few months ago and there was a thread in general and chitchat.........I'll see if I bookmarked it.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to build it on a polaris 4 wheeler frame...... I was just looking for some measurements. Wheelbase/width etc....

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Ok... My little one just turned 3. Time to get to work on this. Someone help me find some more info. I pushed this back up hoping to see If someone knows anything about this.

Lee

·
Premium Member
2,639 Posts
I dont have the greatest memory out there, But I think a friend of Dan Dibble's owned that rig. Or maybee it was a thread Dan started.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
That would be pretty awesome little ride, my little boy would love it. Possilbly a used 450 rhino would be a good platform, strip it down and start bending tube???

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was wanting to build it for the little one and the wife. Make a neat little support vehicle.

I was looking at the 325 magnum I got sitting in my shop; Basically ,All I would have to do would be to lengthen the frame infront of the motor. Your seats sit where the foot pegs are now. Ust the frame as your motor tunnel. Then I was gonna michine some wheel spacers to get it wider. Follow me?

The rhino razor ranger would be easier though.

Lee

1 - 20 of 24 Posts