Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So it’s time to tear my rig down for another rebuild/upgrade sesh. All of the below parts are for sale. All parts are OBO and first come first serve, open to trades (One ton stuff, tires, wheels, shocks, link parts, ect….) Everything is located in Apple Valley, Ca and I can possibly deliver and/or ship on buyers dime. For Pics PM me a number and I can text pics/answer any questions.. I may list more parts as I tear this down and come across stuff I may have forgot.

(Note- I ran this rig hard in the rocks so most parts are rock rashed up but solid)

Front Axle- HP D44 from 78 F250- Narrowed to waggy width, Chevy high steer, 5.13 gears, Mini spool, 10 Factory Chromo shafts, G2 Hubs, New ball joints ( Will include steering, Some spare parts included)- $1,600

Rear Axle- Dana 60, Narrowed to waggy width, 6 lug FF hubs, Drive flanges, 35 Spline Chromo shafts, 5.13 gears, Full spool, Toyota flange- $1,600

38x13x15 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers (4)- 2 season old, 80% tread, Less than 20 highway miles, All trail miles, Normal rock rash, No plugs or patches- $1,400

HD Off-road engineering Shackle relocation brackets (3/4”-1.5” lift) 1 year old (Boxed on back to prevent bending- $100 Obo

1 ½” Lift shackles (I think RE?)- $40

RE XJ drop brackets w/ brace- $100

RE 5.5” lift coils- $100

Currie Adj. lower control arms- $80

Fox 2.0 14” resi shocks w/ turn dial adjuster- $450

Bilstien 5100 14” travel shocks- $80

Summit 10 gal fuel cell (Brand new) - $100

JDM B20B with auto LS Trans (Already welded and ready to go for Honda Buggy) - $450

Brand new Box of ¾” x 16 Heims (8- LH and 8 RH) - $150

Misc. box of parts from unfinished Honda buggy project- Ask what I have and pricing.

DPG Belly skid for Jeep XJ- $80

Jeep XJ front drive shaft- $80.00

2- Jeep XJ Rear drive line (With DC yoke and Toyota flange)- $80 each

Prothane coil insert bump stops- $20

Possibly a NP231- 21 spline input T-case with AA- SYE. (Make offer)

as mentioned before all parts are OBO and first come first serve, Open to cash and trades.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
What do you have? And what's the price?
Also any mileage or history on the JDM?
ECU? Harness?
I have the Engine (JDM B20B) with OBD1 Auto trans (From 91 LS Integra), was pulled apart and spooled and bolted to engine, I pulled the valve cover and pan and everything looks good. I was told engine had roughly 35-40k miles. I also installed a 4-2-1 header. I don't have the ECU or harness yet, I was going to have RyWire build me one. I have a TCU I was told I needed for the trans. I also have the LT1 reverse rotation power steering pump (Brand new)I will include, and some misc odds and end (CV cups for drivelines, ect type stuff I will throw in.) $450 and its yours, + shipping if you need me to ship it.

I also have 2 Toyota axles- The sale is pending but if it falls through, they will be for sale too..... Front High Pinion, 5.29s, spooled, RCVs, IFS Hubs/Calipers, FJ60 rotors, TG super studs, All new seals, bearings, ect, Everything is ground and stripped read for link mounts, 0 miles and the rear is an IFS housing with 5.29s, spool, all fresh rebuild with 0 miles ready to go. Mounts were also cut off in preparation for links as well, also have a crate with misc old hubs and stuff ill throw in... $2100 for it all

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
TTT

So it’s time to tear my rig down for another rebuild/upgrade sesh. All of the below parts are for sale. All parts are OBO and first come first serve, open to trades (One ton stuff, tires, wheels, shocks, link parts, ect….) Everything is located in Apple Valley, Ca and I can possibly deliver and/or ship on buyers dime. For Pics PM me a number and I can text pics/answer any questions.. I may list more parts as I tear this down and come across stuff I may have forgot.

(Note- I ran this rig hard in the rocks so most parts are rock rashed up but solid)

Front Axle- HP D44 from 78 F250- Narrowed to waggy width, Chevy high steer, 5.13 gears, Mini spool, 10 Factory Chromo shafts, G2 Hubs, New ball joints ( Will include steering, Some spare parts included)- $1,600

Rear Axle- Dana 60, Narrowed to waggy width, 6 lug FF hubs, Drive flanges, 35 Spline Chromo shafts, 5.13 gears, Full spool, Toyota flange- $1,600

38x13x15 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers (4)- 2 season old, 80% tread, Less than 20 highway miles, All trail miles, Normal rock rash, No plugs or patches- $1,400 SOLD

HD Off-road engineering Shackle relocation brackets (3/4”-1.5” lift) 1 year old (Boxed on back to prevent bending- $100 Obo

1 ½” Lift shackles (I think RE?)- $40

RE XJ drop brackets w/ brace- $100 SOLD

RE 5.5” lift coils- $100 SOLD

Currie Adj. lower control arms- $80 SOLD

Fox 2.0 14” resi shocks w/ turn dial adjuster- $450

Bilstien 5100 14” travel shocks- $80

Summit 10 gal fuel cell (Brand new) - $100

JDM B20B with auto LS Trans (Already welded and ready to go for Honda Buggy) - $450

Brand new Box of ¾” x 16 Heims (8- LH and 8 RH) - $150

Misc. box of parts from unfinished Honda buggy project- Ask what I have and pricing.

DPG Belly skid for Jeep XJ- $80

Jeep XJ front drive shaft- $80.00

2- Jeep XJ Rear drive line (With DC yoke and Toyota flange)- $80 each

Prothane coil insert bump stops- $20 SOLD

Possibly a NP231- 21 spline input T-case with AA- SYE. (Make offer)

as mentioned before all parts are OBO and first come first serve, Open to cash and trades.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts