Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got some stuff laying around I want to get rid of. All prices are obo, all shipping is on the buyer. I'll work with you the best I can though. I'll update this as things are added and things are sold. Just cleaning out the garage now so check back as I find more stuff.

-Roller fairlead, new. $25

-3/8" winch cable, new. $50 SOLD

-1-Raceline RT233 17"x8.5", 8on6.5 BP, 4"BS. Does not have ring and hardware but is new in box. $75

-Tough Stuff TJ hi-lift hood mount. On jeep a couple weeks and taken off. $50

-Dodge 2500 MC with resi. New in box. $25 SOLD

-JKS XJ 1" lift shackles, new. $75

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
do you know how much this weighs? i would like to get it if you can throw it in a box and fedex or ups it.
-1-Raceline RT233 17"x8.5", 8on6.5 BP, 4"BS. Does not have ring and hardware but is new in box. $75

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know how much this weighs? i would like to get it if you can throw it in a box and fedex or ups it.
I don't know the weight but not that much. I would say shipping would probably be around $20 tops. Don't quote me, but close. I can find out tomorrow if you like. PM me a number to contact you or email and we'll work it out.

Chris

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump it up! Everything still for sale.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty sure it's 100' cable. It came with a Warn winch I purchased.

PM's replied to.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have some stuff left. Shoot me an offer if you are interested in anything!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Make me offers! Want this stuff gone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts