Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OffroadAdventureOutfitters,Inc. will be holding an event at the "Mission Impossible Trail" near Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, Indiana on Oct.23rd & 24th,2004. This trail is only ten miles in length but you will most likely not see it all as it offers the best rock crawling in Indiana and is rated "most difficult". You can go to our web site for all the info>Mission Impossible Adventure Trip. This event is limited to 15 vehicles only!

"Mission Impossible" is a private trail that is only accessible through OffroadAdventureOutfitters,Inc. We offer day guide service to the trail or "Adventure Trips" where you will join others for a weekend adventure.

Thank You;
Chuck Pfleeger
OffroadAdventureOutfitters,Inc.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Troy's Trail rocks...I've led one group thru there and have done it 4 times total....this is the same trail used for one day of the ProRock comp there in August 2002. I've watched two rigs land in the creek...one with a full roll onto it's wheels (in the pics below) and the 2nd with a 1-1/2 gainer landing upsidedown....

I've got pics...will locate them...

In the group I led, I flopped twice by the time I cleared the first obstacle, another rig flopped during the 2nd recovery effort, and the 3rd shattered both front axles.

Good times :flipoff2:

(And DAMN, that's right after I return from OK and I can't make it down!!)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(And DAMN, that's right after I return from OK and I can't make it down!!)[/QUOTE]

We will be doing these Trips through out the year so keep an eye out for the next one.

OffroadAdventureOutfitters,Inc.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
now, if you were pre-running on Sept 18th....hhhhmmmmm ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
woody said:
now, if you were pre-running on Sept 18th....hhhhmmmmm ;)
If I wasn't committed somewhere else that day I would be glad to work something out with you Woody. Sorry! I have one weekend free in mid Oct. and that is it until Nov.

Hey you can come down this Sat.(sept.11th) and do the "Trash Run" with us, it will be at the Park!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
unfortunately, got 3 other events already planned for this weekend....worst part, the one I'm attending is for our British car club....lol

too many damn hobbies....

BTW people, register up for this trail...if you've run the park itself, you've only touched the tip. Getting 15 rigs thru there in 2 days will be one HELL of a project....good thing camp is walking distance :D

Oh, and work in a tour of Troy's home too....damn, is that a suhweet spot...

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
Damn, the 23rd is my birthday, and I can't imagine a better way to spend it, but no way in hell my truck is going to make that kind of run without spending all day on the winch cable.

·
Registered
854 Posts
woody said:
I've watched two rigs land in the creek...
Well, I guess now its three!! I hope you get the cruiser dried out.

We ran this trail on the 18th with Chuck and Woody. It was a very awesome trail. Lots of rock, and some insane off cambers (some towards the creek). In my opinon, it is by far better than anything at the Badlands!

Chuck, thanks for the trip! It was well worth it!

Woody, it was good to get to meet you. Sorry you had to leave early.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
had a great, if short, day....Cruiser is dried out, seems to run fine after a day of sitting....camera and MP3 are ok too, cell phone are workable, but not all there.....guess a 1-3/4 gainer into 36" of water was a bit much....

C is bruised, but she was bummed that I didn't wanna wheel today...we are both pretty sore tho, and have some nice seat-belt marks from the roll.

MAJOR thanks to everyone there....I was impressed with the whole group, how calm everyone remained during our swim, and how quick the recovery efforts were.

To top off my weekend, the Lemon (motorhome) blew a rear inner on the way home....guess my gray water tank is up for replacement now too....lol

Fun weekend, but I think we were jinxed!

BTW: I HOPE to see pics of the water flop!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
For anyone considering going DO IT. I was there for ProRock and it was awsome.
Driving down a nice dirt road toward a house with a bean field on the right and they told us to turn left. We said NO, there was just a tree strew cliff with a river at the bottom. They said ya that's the trail.
We entered on what can only be described as a mudsled run through the trees with a tight turn at the bottom and from there on out it was a blast. We only got points on one course that day and still ended up tied for second place.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Where's the washin' pics? About time you cleaned that thing :laughing: Glad you 2 are ok.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Right after the 1 3/4 gainer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,820 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,820 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Last one.
Had a great time with all you guys and thanks again to Chuck, great run.
Woody, maybe next time we can wheel for more than hour :flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
854 Posts
Woody - You and your girl got some good pics! I think only one of our guys got any pics of your swim. I know I didn't. Once I realized you rolled into the creek and your girl was under water, grabbing a camera was the last thing on my mind! Hell, I didn't even put my jeep into park; I'm suprised it didn't roll off!! :shaking: As soon as we get everyone's pics rounded up, I'll get them online. Most of us didn't/don't have digi's, so we'll have to get the film developed.

Kaiser5 - I didn't realize you were on the board. Guess I should have asked. Are you going to have the pics you took on the web anywhere?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank You to everyone that did the run on Sat.

Woody, Do I have to pay union scale for the entertainment? just kidding! Glad C. and you were not hurt. C. is a real trooper, not to many wives would take that as well as C. did. I know mine wouldn't. Hope to wheel with you again soon.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts