·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
You have no idea!:flipoff2:

But i know it can out wheel this one blue EB that i saw lying in the middle of the freeway a few weeks ago!

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
TB sure bends up a nice cage! I especially like the cross bar over the dash ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
dave-
nice cage! your interior is EXACTLY like my '91, but i don't have the fancy seat covers.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Looks like it doesn't entirely get along with the a-pillar pod....... can you still see those gauges from the driver's seat?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
The bolt is for the crappy smitty built roll bar that we added the cage too. I need to weld that together next.

The a pillar is as close as it can get due to the door. I can see the 210 part of the guages, so i figure thats all that matters, if i see the needle i am getting hot! But might be moveing them soon. It is not high on the list of shit to do.

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah he just needs to move the gaues to mount to the cage

D60 said:
Looks like it doesn't entirely get along with the a-pillar pod....... can you still see those gauges from the driver's seat?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
welndmn said:
Yeah he just needs to move the gaues to mount to the cage

Yeah, and maybe those ARB switches, too.... tho I can't imagine they were that much easier to reach before the dash tube was there.

Looks good, tho

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
sclemons said:

Yeah, and maybe those ARB switches, too.... tho I can't imagine they were that much easier to reach before the dash tube was there.

Looks good, tho
Never had a problem with the ARBs. I guess i have long arms.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sweet cage...I gotta get a bender and a 2" die.

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,323 Posts
Hey if you don't mind me asking, about how much did that cost and how long did it take to complete??

That setup is very similar to something I'm thinking about getting somewhere down the road when I get time and money. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Sweet looking cage. Here's the one I'm building in my 94 right now. It's not quite finished yet, but I ran out of time before we went to Attica the other weekend.

:beer:

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
animator said:
Hey if you don't mind me asking, about how much did that cost and how long did it take to complete??

That setup is very similar to something I'm thinking about getting somewhere down the road when I get time and money. Thanks.
Cost is Est, around 650$, he can do it in only a matter of hours

·
Registered
898 Posts
Rob,
looks nice, but looks like your gonna be whackin' your head on that grab handle/gusset quite often......

that definitly will need padded...

--Berne

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
dblue351 said:
You have no idea!:flipoff2:

But i know it can out wheel this one blue EB that i saw lying in the middle of the freeway a few weeks ago!

Good one Dave!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Oh there's alot of places that need padding but that gusset is actually no where near my head.

Berne said:
Rob,
looks nice, but looks like your gonna be whackin' your head on that grab handle/gusset quite often......

that definitly will need padded...

--Berne

1 - 20 of 20 Posts