Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28,921 Posts
those are about what those go for.

I'd probably ask for some more photos. You'll have to have it shipped to an FFL, so don't forget to get that squared away and to factor that cost+shipping in to the price.

·
Registered
700 Posts
My favorite model as well, i got another one in a trade sunday. Half the people i offer mine to to shoot are scared of it cause of the fireballs it throws, but if you hold it right it isnt bad at all recoil wise. I put 50 rounds of surplus ammo through one of mine last week and it didnt bother me at all.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those are about what those go for.

I'd probably ask for some more photos. You'll have to have it shipped to an FFL, so don't forget to get that squared away and to factor that cost+shipping in to the price.
He is about 15 min from my job. Think I should offer a bit less or is this a good price?

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
He is about 15 min from my job. Think I should offer a bit less or is this a good price?
How bad do you want it? 200 seems fair, but offering 175 wouldn't seem out of order. If he says yes, you're up 25 bucks. If he says no, then give him 200 and you're both happy.

·
Registered
28,921 Posts

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
The beauty of the M44 is that should you miss your target and your target doesn't flee from the sight of the fire-ball, you can flip the bayonet into position quickly and charge!!!

You may want to work on your battle cry and your war face.

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
I want one with a French receiver.
I don't know if there were any M39's made with French receivers, but if you find an M39 with a capital letter "B" cartouche on the barrel, it has a Belgian barrel.

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Like an ugly girl with no alcohol tolerance.

Easy to pickup
Cheap to bang.
So why pay $200-$500 for one?

I kinda understood it when they were $39ish, but not at $200+. Maybe for 500 Roubles, but even then, isn't that the going rate for a truck full of AK's and firewood?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts