Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my rig flexed up a bit and the Drag link is going to hit the spring. right now it has heims under the arm. But there is not any way to mount the heim on top of the arm.

What I am thinking of doing is cut the tip off of the stock scout arm and add a piece of 1.5" tubing (or so) over the remaining piece. then notch the arm out so that the heim would be in double shear.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kinda like this..

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Didn't you say some time ago that you would post pics of the F250 tower and the scout box together?? I have a scout set up as well and was just curious how you did that. I have the F250 towers as well when i do my soa.

Travis

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
GEEZE!! does it ever end?:rolleyes: that pitman looks kind of weak to me. maybe check out a less drop pitman?:confused:
I'll check it out tommorow when your wrenching on my rig :D & maybe my feeble brain can come up w/ something

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sixty said:
GEEZE!! does it ever end?:rolleyes:
Has yours???

:flipoff2:

Mine will be much stronger than that one. That one scares me....

Think 1.5" .250 wall.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Mace. I think the Scout uses a fairly standard spline/size, surely you can find an OEM arm that will work, figure out how much drop and the length, and I'll punch it into my computer.
Butch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts