Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a bunch of stuff left over from my buggy build that i don't need:

1) complete mog 404 front axle with drunm brakes, it's in good shape, military take-out unit. a couple of small brake parts are missing but the big stuff is there. $1000 firm

2) a set of 4 brand new 17" beadlock steel rims built by stockton wheel. i had to go with 20" rims since i'm running willwood brakes on my mogs and they would'nt clear. $600 firm

3) a pair of narrowed mog 404 housings. one is centered, the other is offset. these were done by exact. they specialize in mog axles. also comes with a complete set of four axle shafts. one of them is an exact 300m billet custom length shaft, the rest are stockers. these will allow you to run the narrowed housings. $750 firm

all items are located in stockton CA. i can strap any of them to a pallet but the buyer is responsible for setting up shipping. i do have a forklift to load this stuff up with.

always open to possible trades so hit me up. i'm looking for some 36-37" IROKS for 15" rims in excellent condition and some shop equipment/tooling. also need some 15" trailer tires.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they're narrowed 7". the shafts were not cut and welded back together. i can post some pics of them if needed.......

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'll take some pics of the narrowed setups and will post them later today. i have somebody interested in the complete front so we'll see.........

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here are some crappy pics of the narrowed housings and the shafts for them. the set includes on offset housing, one centered housing, 2 stock short shafts, one stock long shaft and one custom billet 300m shaft from exact.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no clue.
we'd have to find out how much a 404 front weighs and then get a quote. i can definetly strap it to a pallet and get it ready for shipping but you'd have to set up shipping. the axle is located at a comercial addy and we do have a forklift at the shop so loading it won't be an issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
do you still have your narrowed mog 404 housings/axles? If so i would like to buy them.
I may be able to come pick them up. send me an email with contact info thanks. [email protected] If you could let me know a.s.a.p that would be great, I'm going out of town in a few day and will be gone for a week.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts