Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here have pics of some U-1300 mog axles?

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Get a hold of Station. His ARE BAD ASS. He can tell you all about them. After you talk with him your rockwels will be for sale.

Dan

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already talked to him and thats the problem. Now I want them. I am trying to get more info on them and see a picture of the one of the axles so that I can start dreaming about it in my head. That is always the first step in convincing myself to get something else. I want to know if they have CTIS from the factory. I they do I am sad to say it but I may be sold on them. This wouldn't be till the next time I tore into my truck to tubechassis the back and and throw an AL halfcab on it!

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
you asked

These are not mine. I wish they were. Yes I would rather have them than my rockwels. I stayed away from the 404s because my rig will weigh around 5500. But these are as strong as the rockwels. These are STATIONs on this board. He also is building a four seat chassis.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Anyone know price or availability? I saw a truck running around with them the other day. Looked awesome. What are the specs on them? I would PM station as mentioned, but I am sure that other people would like to know this info too.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
blk87K5 said:
Anyone know price or availability? I saw a truck running around with them the other day. Looked awesome. What are the specs on them? I would PM station as mentioned, but I am sure that other people would like to know this info too.
I bought them from Daniel Tibus of Tibus Off-Road. He is an awesome guy(He speaks english well, so don't be afraid to talk to him over the phone), and very nice to deal with.

You will have to talk to him about pricng and availability.

ABout specs, do some searching under my user name and you will come up with just about everything on them. If you have any questions about them, I will try to answer them.

Sorry about not filling you with more info right now, but I am just so tired right now I am about to fall over.

I will try to be more cheerful tomorrow.;)

Sean

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Those are sweet! They've got to be the most bad-ass looking axles I've ever seen :eek: . Do they have the factory cable locker like the 404s?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would think this was obvious but here goes "so that I can inflate and deflate my tires from inside the cab because I like cool gadgets and to be lazy" There you go in one horendous run on sentence!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts