Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting over here in hopes someone can answer quick.

I have a question for those of you running hydo rams on your 404 MOG axles. I know the length turning measured at the stock steering arms is over 8". I want to know if you guys get rams that are 9" or 10" throws and put in limit blocks, or get 8" rams and create custom steering arms to get full turning out of you MOG axles.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I just ditched the 8" rams and bought (2) 10". I believe the mogs are 9 3/4" lock to lock. I have not put them in yet. Charlie Copsey uses 8" rams and anf somehow still gets full lock to lock. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
cruiserrg said:
I'm posting over here in hopes someone can answer quick.

I have a question for those of you running hydo rams on your 404 MOG axles. I know the length turning measured at the stock steering arms is over 8". I want to know if you guys get rams that are 9" or 10" throws and put in limit blocks, or get 8" rams and create custom steering arms to get full turning out of you MOG axles.
Probably the easiest way for you to get full steering is to use a 10" stroke cylinder with a .25" stroke limiter.

Sean

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply guys.

Station, I'll let John know thats what I need when I have him order my stuff from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts