Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted This A Couple Times Before With No Luck So I Will Lower Price, Need To Sell Or Trade Or Will Be Parting Out.
1964 Unimog 404 6,000 Miles,full Exterior Cage ,roof Rack,4" Coil Spring Lift,pro Comp Shocks, 6 Forward Gears 2 Reverse,electronic Ignition,22 Gal Fuel Cell,four Point Belts,5 42"swampers/trail Ready Beadlocks About 97% On Tires,custom Rims,grooving Cut In Tires.stock Lockers Front/rear 7:38 On Finals.fold Down Spare Tire Holder,full Size Truck Box For Storage Of Crap.2 New Batteries.hydro Assist Steering.custom Frame For Fuel Cell And Spare Tire.new Water Proof Top For Cab.have All Side Curtains And Back Canvas For Cab. 4" Snorkal.all Instrements Work.street Legal And Licenced.lots Of Extra Parts.have All Shipping Documents From Bieng Brought In From Germany And Lading.mog Is In Exelent Shape.never Abused Or Left Out In Weather.always Maintained.
Would Like To Sell Complete But Would Lower Price If I Put Stock Wheels And Tires On.or If Someone Had Mog Axels To Trade? Open For Trades,lokking For Jeep?
Cell #707-391-5262

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
could it tow a trailer and does it have a heater, insurable?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It Has Towed A Trailer With Quads Must Be Pintle Hook Style Though.heater And Defrost Work Great.insured Through Aaa Cost About 72 Bucks A Year.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would Do 65mph If You Straped A Rocket To It.otherwise Top Speed Is Around 45mph.55 With Stock Tread.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I Part It Out It Will Be Everything Minus Axels And Tires.plan To Put In Something Else.
But Will Have Dana 60's And Another Set Of 42's With Trail Readys For Sale.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My husband is talking to his accountant as I type this, can you PM me a good phone# to reach you this evening or on Sat. We will be heading to Auburn, CA to look for homes on the weekend of Oct. 9th.

btw- Can it be converted to a hardtop for more severe weather? We may move to Tahoe City.

Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well are you set on a jeep? What is your definition of a rig, because we have 2 nice, well built toyotas, one is trail only and the other is street trail. My husband was going to call you to set up for us to look at it when we pass by on our way to Sac.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Have A 91 Yj With 60's And 42"swampers On Trail Readys Plan To Replace Them With Mog Axels.will Be Selling.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts