·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This ones for Bin Laudin :flipoff2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
What model mogs are these, looks like a 416? Can you imagine the noise and shaking when firing those rockets, are there any mog like this in combat in iraq or Kabul for mountain work, i see from time to time military mogs tech manuals on cd's for sell but always wondered how many the US in inventory, think any are with our troops? I see tremendous amounts of hummes, m35, and some kind of giant 4 driving axles rigs going to port down by the ranch we have near corpus christi, never seen a mog though, bet they would put something like that in a container for shipment. the staging area at port is off limits and guarded 24's nowdays, lots of miilitary stuff going up us 77. Makes you wonder about who might be operating those trucks, are they like me, a kid, an old man, woman, pavement driver muddr etc? Hope the war is over soon and everybody gets back safe!(except Sadam&Goatboydonker!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This is the only US Military Unimog. The SEE. It was a 416 derrivative, I think. Most are now in Civilian, State or City hands now.

USMC SEE

We'll have their Gov. Tech and Repair Manuals that have been released to the public online here at PBB soon

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2dTop

updated with new pic... check it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts