Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
We have two completey seperate topics here, which have retarded themselves into each other...

PAY ATTENTION!

Tonights episode was NOT the rockcrwaler. They were supposed to announce that it had won. It did win by several thousand votes, but they didn't announce it that I saw. THEY DIDN"T DO THE ROCKCRAWLER YET. Here's tonights from www.tvguide.com :
Monday, 24 - Monster Garage

Mini Snowmobile
60 min.
The crew transforms a Mini Cooper into a snowmobile and races it against Richard Petty. The course includes a ski slope and snowboard ramps. Host: Jesse James. (VCR Plus+ 742250)
Someone in chit-chat just sold a "chicks dig body damage" bumper sticker to West Coast Choppers, so I'd say they're building the mini-van rock crawler soon. ;)

·
Registered
622 Posts
of course we are ready new this but rock crawler won!

"Rock Crawler: 17,015 votes (46%)
Anti-Riot Vehicle: 12,790 votes (34%)
Ice-Fishing Car: 7,543 votes (20%)

So, obviously, you have chosen the rock crawler as our next monster to build. "

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monstergarage/poll/poll.html

with all the "freebies" they got on the mini coupe they should be able to build a pretty bad ass rig if they get some people on there with some nice hook ups. :D

·
Registered
720 Posts
monster garage

Finally something, Jesse can't put 20's on. I can't wait. This is out of his realm but I'm sure it'll be an entertaining show.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Re: monster garage

rckjeep said:
Finally something, Jesse can't put 20's on. I can't wait. This is out of his realm but I'm sure it'll be an entertaining show.
Considering swamper now makes a 39" STS for a 20" rim, you can bet he will plug his rims and put them on.

Personally, I think its dumb. THe whole point of monster garage is to build stuff that isnt normal i.e. a bus pontoon or a snowmobile mini cooper. Hel, they will be done with the rockcrawler in a day. Put on a lift, lockers, bigger tires, body protection and you are done.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Re: Re: monster garage

So, you build your rockcrawler in a day?

TTURokToy said:

Considering swamper now makes a 39" STS for a 20" rim, you can bet he will plug his rims and put them on.

Personally, I think its dumb. THe whole point of monster garage is to build stuff that isnt normal i.e. a bus pontoon or a snowmobile mini cooper. Hel, they will be done with the rockcrawler in a day. Put on a lift, lockers, bigger tires, body protection and you are done.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Re: Re: monster garage

TTURokToy said:

Personally, I think its dumb. THe whole point of monster garage is to build stuff that isnt normal.
I always see astrovans crawlin through the con. Just last week I saw a soccor mom takin the kids through hammers in the voyager.

Not to mention, who could call any of the rigs we crawl in "normal"?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Re: Re: Re: monster garage

Rock Toy said:
So, you build your rockcrawler in a day?

Well, if i had a 5 day time limit and everything in the shop that I needed, it could.

Were not talking about a very custom rig. It's probably just gonna be a newer 4x4 IFS SUV.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Re: Re: Re: monster garage

iamjacob said:

I always see astrovans crawlin through the con. Just last week I saw a soccor mom takin the kids through hammers in the voyager.

Not to mention, who could call any of the rigs we crawl in "normal"?
A 4x4 automobile is normal. A VW Bug that doubles as an air boat is not. 4x4s are being built every day so its not like something everybody has never seen.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts